💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You guys should know the rules already

Retired
Best answers
Here is Mine

===================================================

===================================================

The Stock I used Was a Picture of Vash From Trigun, I thought i would post it as it would make most sense to post it so you can make out the sig

======================================================

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My vote goes to CrackerJack

Reason: You can see whats going on in this, and the picture if very well positioned. Everything sort of revolves around around it.

CJ:1
LS:0

Best answers
Gangsta, I would appreciate if you didnt post off topic posts like that while judging is taking place. Thank you.

Jesus you two put up a good fight. My vote, however, goes for LS. I love the artistic look of it, and the text job just totally kicks ass imo.
CJ, Your sig is very nice as well. I dont know exactly what put me off when it came to it, but something did. Plus, I didnt really like that theres a black space on the top right corner.

CJ - 1
LS - 1

I have a feeling this is gonna be a close one. Good luck to both :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I based everything off my picture Night Elves are very dark, and mysterious. I kind of gave her an aura,

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Guest0043 gets my vote.

Reason: CJ's BG is just simply awkward and dis-organized in my opinion, the image isn't bad, just could have used a better one. LS, took a great image and added some interesting effects. The font department is definately all LS as well.

Current Score:
Guest0043 - 2
CrackerJack - 1

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yup, guest0043 is my solid winner for this one.

LS's sig is overflowing with lots of dashing colours and vivid images. LS has used pretty much every overlay/hue technique i know, the graphic he chose fits in perfectly with his bright "sunset" mood, combined with the great text choice, its great. the only thing i can possibly see wrong with it is blacking out to the left of the sig, it seems a little out of place with all the colours, then theres the leaf brush around the text, i wishehs people never use that damm brush, looks so lame to me ;O

CJ sig is also good. the night elves graphic is well chosen and displayed, and the background seems to flow from her, giving her a mysterious look. but it still flaws at places. The right hand side of the sig is left empty and rather bland. but the biggest letdown is the choice of text, calligraphy never works for me, it makes simple letter look odd, eg, your 'J' looks more like a reversed 'B' and the fact that the text is a tiny two letters also lets it down, text is vital in a sig as sigs are designed to display your name, not just plain visuals, if you placed your full name there and a slightly better font, it'd be great.

overall, im going with LS's sig, because i love the clash of colours, the graphic, followed by good text choice :O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would have to disagree with you shijing, singatures dont have to display your name, it just describes yourself in a picture. I know a lot of people who try to make text the least important thing. If I want your focus to be on the NE, why be so visual with the text?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Opionated guys. Don't try and argue them. Back on topic.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh well, anyway, good job LS, looks like you win ^_^;

3 outa 5

Best answers
I gave it a lot, and I mean, a lot of thought... and I decided to change my vote. CJ, you got my vote. Why? Because I looked at the two sigs, and I realized that while CJ went and actually created that amazing background LS just used several methods to color a picture.

It isnt over yet.

Best answers
I dont know, I hope it is. If the other judges are against this then sure Im not gonna argue, but if youre not then yup, I changed my vote.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Changing your vote definately shouldn't be allowed but whatever..

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kuwabara said:
Changing your vote definately shouldn't be allowed but whatever..
I know I'm not a judge, but Guest <u>had</u> won, and CJ <u>had</u> conceded defeat before IsrAlien changed his vote...

I find it extremely unfair that he changed his vote AFTER the match was technically over.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
personally i believe its wrong, it was done, then you suddenly change your mind and change the outcome, i hope it isnt counted as a legal movement for this match -_-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom