rosat's backround?

Best answers
ok i was looking through the esf sites gallery and i noticed that rosat had a blackish smoky bacround instead of white.
even in 1.1 there was always a white backround with the building in the middle. i know its the hyperbolic time chamber from dbz and it was always white unless someone had a change of emotion. but i have talked with a few people and they say its always been a smokey backround.
but recently i got steam and it when i played rosat it was that blackish backround. made the game laggy as hell but that was the first time ive seen it.
was just wondering why its all white for me.

Best answers
it only has the smokey gray clouds in software mode, and those photo's in the galery were taken in software mode, in opengl (the one you should be running it in) it shows correctly as all white.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uhh...I think you guys have it backwards. It was all white for me in 1.1 on WON, and it sucked because I could never see the floor or any of that stuff. But then in 1.2 on Steam, it actually HAD a sky and stuff. Personally it looks a lot better, in my views. I couldn't enjoyably play the map before. But my point is, I never used Software mode and it still looked like that. So I don't think that's it.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well that blackish background is the real 1 it was always there but open GL WON dont show it but i did have it in direct 3D though that sucked in game play (the screen yust froze the curent picture and you played blind)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom