rookie mistakes

Best answers
i have seen many noobs making horrible mistakes, and then saying any otherplayer is cheating, changing game files or such.
so here is a list of common rookie mistakes:
weapons
clicking, not holding - i got to talk with some noobs and they think that in melee, you click right click instead of holding. that is incorrect, you should HOLD right click to give better hits.
under-minimum charging - charge under the minimum, and purly lose ki for nothing.
believing you can out power everybody - you cant out power everybody in the server, even if you pwn. shooting a generic beam will not save you from a FF. dont play god.
some other mistakes
losing all the ki - i have seen people that drain there ki. they were killed half a sec later.
once you drain all your ki, you fall down, turm off turbo, and instantly shot any attack your were charging. powering-up can take some time, but its better than being helpless and defenceless.
trans while eney is close - dont do so. just dont.
the enemy will kill you, and the trans was for nothing. transform only when the enemy is far enough, not before.
if this seems a little moderator-ish, im sorry, but i cant stand those noobs making terrible mistakes
just because they didnt know.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i see your point. They think i hack or i have aimbot cuz "no one can be that good" : P i say thanks for the compliment. But because of their ignorance i get kicked out of servers and such, and accused of things that arent true. You should let them know there are people that will OWN you and they wont be hacking

Best answers
I somewhat agree with Son Moku, but lets slow down the amount of people being that way altogether so we dont have to deal with "OMGZ HAX!" all the time.

Best answers
Yeah it's stupid to think about somebody is cheating because he OWN others:)
I played in Shogo few times(as "Hipo"), once I ruled with other the best guy there, sometimes we had great fights with eachother:) and about month later I go into some stupid server I shoted at some stupid guy from granade launcher few times in the head, and I get killed by one shot when I haved all armor and health! That I call CHEATING! Soo I don't play Shogo^^ ESF Is much greater:) And ESF 1.2 will rule all multiplayer!!!:D ah only 19 hours 40 minutes left:D!!

Best answers
that is way i created this thread, so good people can still play without being banned from the server after 5 min.... (it happened to me, dont ask)
some new guys are doing terrible mistakes and after it saying the others are cheating & hacking the place....
and kaba: how the hell does shogo has to do with here?
this is about rookie mistakes & newbies calling other cheaters....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Another mistake people make is thinking they have to click the primary attack button while they're blocking a beam.

Best answers
lol i ones kicked a players arse and he called me a CHEATER!!! and DAMN U ACID U ****ING CHEATER!!! stuff like that... well i am the relaxing type so i just said HAHA and Yea Yea and he just got more and more pissed off... it was soo funny :D LOOL!!

Best answers
Angry newbies also mess w/ your console and change your name to stupid stuff...

Best answers
No matter wht your name will be you still beat em :p

Best answers
Im a noob aswell, you just gotta deal with it. When I first done Jiu-Jitsu I got my arse handed to me. Not anymore. Hopefully it will be the same case with ESF

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i havent been active on these forums up until about 6-7 months ago but i have been playing esf a hell of a lot and i think im quite good i own every one at the 3 LANs i go too you just have to play it heaps... coz eventually stuff like the dist of teles even get quite accruate in your mind and it makes tele melee quite simple.

i also used too play a bit of cs but that got boring and ive always been a dbz fan so when i heard about esf 1.0 i was all like yay and so i am the good and loyal esf fan i am today but i want to convert my PShop skills into sprites that would be cool

Best answers
I know, i was in a server once, and someone kept saying "the Vegeta is cheating"...it took me about 5 minutes to realize i was the only one playing vegeta. I laughed for about 5 more minutes as i stomped him more and thanked him for the compliment.

Best answers
Well, it used to happen to me all the time on WON, in Noob's servers, I'd own the server, and they would kick or ban me because I was making them look bad. Like, 3 times a day.

Now, in Steam with 1.2, there's only Two servers I can play in, so it doesn't matter. [Sarcasm]Wow, doesn't that make Steam great...[/Sarcasm]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom