romance a new sig

Best answers
Good I guess, I don't like the simplistic vibe you add to everyone of your sigs. I like the colors tho, good choice.

Best answers
I love it... I simply love it. The simplicity... lol I love it when things are as beautiful as that. To me that is a perfect sig right there... Just plain beautiful. No need for crazy FXed-out 3d bgs...

*tear* this sig is amazing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
O_0 Very sexy, and very nice. I really like this one. Nice and simple, thats how I like it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not my style sig, it's ok though. but i love the way you choose your fonts and add those little one color characters. like little symbols, that's crazy

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1m4 0wn y0 455 said:
yep well uh check my sig and what do ya think?
I dont usually like your style of sigs but...

I really like this one. The border, shaded character and good stock and suitable text make it my favourite of yours.

Well done on that!

Best answers
I think it's great, if you're using photoshop, try duplicating the girl, gaussian blurring her between 1-1.7 pixels, adjust brightness + contrast and add the new layer as an overlay or hard light. Just a suggestion but that'll give the effect you often see in romances, you know when you get a close up of the girl and she's all bright-skinned and a bit blurred? Great sig, good job. I'll make an example of the blur I suggested in a mo.

Best answers
Oh yeah, so it has, my bad dude lol. Anyways nice sig, I like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom