Role exploit fix

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the problem is not just exploits, but the fact of leaving esf alone for months and years with no updates to help fix them. Its really killing the game you made, esf team. I for one stopped playing because of this and balance issues with characters and beams being too powerful.
The exploits were found about 1 year after the team already started working on 1.3

In case you dont know the last coding fix was 1.2.2 The 1.2.3 patch is only a map fix. In other words DJ fixed his map and added arival.

So here is a question. Stop working on what you are doing to fix some exploits for the current version and delay the new one even more OR simply fix those things in the new one?

Id go for second. But if you belive difrently than go ahead and make an AMX pluggin that disables the roll exploit.

Its a known fact that 1.3 isnt a small update so just have patience. Itll come.

Best answers
so pressin the Dragonball button while rolling can stop it? Wierd <.<

Force Pit Member
Best answers
The exploits were found about 1 year after the team already started working on 1.3

In case you dont know the last coding fix was 1.2.2 The 1.2.3 patch is only a map fix. In other words DJ fixed his map and added arival.

So here is a question. Stop working on what you are doing to fix some exploits for the current version and delay the new one even more OR simply fix those things in the new one?

Id go for second. But if you belive difrently than go ahead and make an AMX pluggin that disables the roll exploit.
Yea I understand, its just that the 1.2 to 1.3 transition is taking so long, it caused alot of players to lose interest, mainly.

Its a known fact that 1.3 isnt a small update so just have patience. Itll come.
Haha yea I'm still looking forward to it though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom