Robot head found on the moon?

Best answers
Meh, hoax site, hoax image, hoax everywhere.. If it isn't on the news, it's pretty damn sure fake (even if it's on the news, odds still are it's fake)

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
What a crock of ****. As soon as they started comparing it to frickin' C3PO and Data (really a sign of professionalism) I lost interest.

Not even, perhaps, the knowledge that those who would serve us were once our masters?.
Oh yes. Because long ago, dinosaurs invented the most powerful AI ever. After gaining control of itself and all machines on the planet, it started a rebellion. That's when the great war broke out: Dinosaurs vs. the Terminators. But, because dinosaurs are so inarguably badass, the rebellion was crushed, and the last of the Terminators were forced to retreat to their secret moonbase. From there, they outlived the dinosaurs and planted the genetic seeds that would grow into the human race. After all, what could be smart enough to craft the intricate work that is a human being? A robot programmed by dinosaur scientists, of course!

There you have it gentlemen. The secret of life.

~Gurbir~
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Grega said:
Why is hte site called enterprisemission >.>

Interesting article though.
http://www.enterprisemission.com/enterpri.html

Hitokiri said:
What a crock of ****. As soon as they started comparing it to frickin' C3PO and Data (really a sign of professionalism) I lost interest.

Oh yes. Because long ago, dinosaurs invented the most powerful AI ever. After gaining control of itself and all machines on the planet, it started a rebellion. That's when the great war broke out: Dinosaurs vs. the Terminators. But, because dinosaurs are so inarguably badass, the rebellion was crushed, and the last of the Terminators were forced to retreat to their secret moonbase. From there, they outlived the dinosaurs and planted the genetic seeds that would grow into the human race. After all, what could be smart enough to craft the intricate work that is a human being? A robot programmed by dinosaur scientists, of course!

There you have it gentlemen. The secret of life.
hmm, well that could be possible I guess, but what if George Lucas being a movie director "some how" came across these photos and crafted C3PO after them?

As for the dino thing anythings possible, but how about this. What if in the past some time the reidense of this planet developed there technology beyond what we have now to a point where they could send robots to explore lets say the moon. And were in a huge war or somthing that annihilated everything on the planet and maybe even spred to the moon?

Considering how many nations on the planet have nukes now, and we're to point where almost anything could happen. Would it be so far fetched that once humans have gained the abilty to wipe themselfs out, it will eventually happen?

And has been and endless cycle throughout the ages?

Food for thought

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
It's a conspiracy I tell you, a conspiracy! Weird, funny shaped rocks are the signs of a pending nuclear war, the destruction of mankind as we know it! Noooo! The end is neigh!

Best answers
I didn't see anything like it on the news or anywhere so I don't believe it. It's most likely a hoax. That webpage looked like a blog not a reliable source for info. And SS4 Gogeta aren't you AMSDBGT or something like that on AIM? If you are then I really don't believe you.

~Gurbir~
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
First off no im not amsdbgt, havent even heard of this person. secondly im not asking you to belive me, im just relaying what iv heard, read and seen.

And no this has not been on the news as far as I know.

but Hoagland has been on CNN for his work on the "face on Mars"

goto http://www.enterprisemission.com/ scroll to almost the bottom and youll find some info on Richard C. Hoagland.

btw the site has been up for a number of years.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
SS4 Gogeta said:
http://www.enterprisemission.com/enterpri.html

hmm, well that could be possible I guess, but what if George Lucas being a movie director "some how" came across these photos and crafted C3PO after them?

As for the dino thing anythings possible, but how about this. What if in the past some time the reidense of this planet developed there technology beyond what we have now to a point where they could send robots to explore lets say the moon. And were in a huge war or somthing that annihilated everything on the planet and maybe even spred to the moon?

Considering how many nations on the planet have nukes now, and we're to point where almost anything could happen. Would it be so far fetched that once humans have gained the abilty to wipe themselfs out, it will eventually happen?

And has been and endless cycle throughout the ages?

Food for thought
oh my god...dude...hitokiri was trying to be ridiculous to show how stupid the site was..he wasn't being serious.

~Gurbir~
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
I know. I dindt take his comments seriously at all, I just dindt wanna seem rude.

what so stupid about the site, I think its both interesting and entertaining.

Lost in space
Banned
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I absolutely love how, with our technology, every picture is fuzzy as hell.

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
NASA said:
A detailed analysis of multiple images of this feature reveals a natural looking martian hill whose illusory face-like appearance depends on viewing angle and angle of illumination.
http://www.nasa.gov/multimedia/imagegallery/image_feature_60.html

Hoagland's a conspiracy theorist. They're absolute experts at taking said fuzzy pictures and turning them into "proof" that, for example: an ancient civilization migrated from Mars to Earth ages ago, adapted to the environment, and also (somehow) left no evidence of their technology and furthermore FORGOT all of it (as this alien race is now the human race, and the human race has gone through quite a bit of development over the years). And so all of "new" humanity forgot everything, except for a secret order that, for whatever reason, maintains all of the current "lies" of society and controls essentially everything, including NASA, whose rovers they use to destroy evidence of ancient civilization on Mars (and the Moon, which they also happened to populate at some point, somehow). He believes they are connected to the Masons.

He speaks frequently on Coast to Coast AM... a radio show all about ghosts and mole-men and such.

He also thinks NASA tried to nuke Jupiter.

I dunno, I think it's pretty straightforward. Not that the greatest thinkers weren't men that thought outside the box, or that institutions have never tried to control scientific findings (cough*the Church*cough)... the thing is it's much harder to do that in a globalized information age world where not just Mr. Hoagland is staring at a photograph of Mars rocks: thousands, if not millions, are. He sees ancient Martian machinery. I, personally, don't have a great eye for rocks. But there are a lot of people that do, people with better knowledge of them than Hoagland, and the vast majority of them think he's nuts.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
SS4 Gogeta said:
I guess well have to wait and see if he is. But I wouldnt so hastily dismiss his work. It kinda of see-saw but Im leaning his way.

I doubt that if, NASA or any other government agency found somthing that would shake most peoples belief system, would just come and say it to the world. We are kept in the dark about ALOT of stuff, and I think this just maybe another one. o_o

Im glad there are ppl like Hoagland out there to alteast question some of this stuff.
I haven't outright dismissed his work, I've read a great deal of it and find it to be non-compelling at best.

~Gurbir~
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Hitokiri said:
http://www.nasa.gov/multimedia/imagegallery/image_feature_60.html

From the photo on that site Im not sure how natural the "hill" looks, to me it looks like both the left and right side of the "face" seem almost symmetrical, other then, it looks like the right side has been through some type of dust/sand storm where the dirt has built up, some of dirt seems to have slid down to the base and built up there. Im sure anyone that been to a sandy beach and built a sand castle knows what im talking about, if u keep pouring sand on a solid object with even slghtly sloped sides it'll stick for awhile and eventually slide down under it own weight.

The near ruler straight line where the approximent forehead should be, I also find unusual. Then theres the chin/jaw area its pretty close to anotomical other then the bottom right which looks has maybe, crumbled away.

now if you follow from the top right where the "forehead" line connects to the right side of of the face, and follow that down to where the right part of the chin should be, things would seem to add up.

Also notice the top left where the forehead line connects to the left side of the face, it looks pretty close to a 90 degree right angle, as far as I know, and I may be wrong, right angles dont occur naturally.

So if NASA is trying to say this as natural hill, I would have probably used a different picture.

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
we have all kinds of stupid crap like that here on earth and no1 causes a fuss about it

oh my god the martians even had bulldogs and built a giant bulldog face too

could it be that bulldogs are martians?

~Gurbir~
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
ZeroNightmare said:
we have all kinds of stupid crap like that here on earth and no1 causes a fuss about it

oh my god the martians even had bulldogs and built a giant bulldog face too

could it be that bulldogs are martians?
Like? I find this type of stuff interesting, wanna give some links?

maybe nobody causes a fuss over it, because we are able to explore and find out what it really is.

what do bulldogs have to do with this?

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
theres another face on mars, i thought it looked like a bulldogs face

all kinds of stuff like rock formations man, here in the US

Best answers
on mars it's possible to be life , in couple of years , the astrounauts will be on mars to explore it .

Best answers
You know it's funny, I remember the TNG episode where Data loses his head in the past and they find it in the future, it was a good episode.

And that's all I have to say about that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom