RIP League of Legends

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not too worried about it. Riot has kicked off people by fan favoritism before. They have forced people to step down two times now because they lead the game in a direction the fans did not like at all.
Though Morello was probably the best thing to happen to League of Legends, I dunno why they would even hire someone from Blizzard to help him unless he is looking to step down.

Anyway...

Last edited:
Force Pit Member
Best answers
Hahaha I Greg is super bad with anything that has to do with balancing! And that picture made me hate him even more...

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally Posted by CynicalGiant
His title is the same title as Morello. I wonder if he got replaced?
Nah - League's a huge game and there's a lot to do. GC's actually some MUCH-needed help on the leadership side - it's just too much for any one person to handle and make the progress I'd like to see. We'll be dividing up some of the effort on leading it, but other than making sure more things have support, the teams are pretty unchanged from who's doing want (Statikk and friends are still doing Game Health, Meddler still heads champ development, we just have more expertise to draw on now).

A lot of the things we want to focus on with game health this year (and preseason is a kick-off to this effort) is primarily around fixing a lot of the old problems. After finishing up support (IE the gold item particulars + Annie problem), we want to focus on adding choice and depth by taking a HARD look at "ball of stats" stuff so we can actually introduce interesting stuff with trade-offs.
Get your facts straight you dum dums.

tl;dr
I'm not going anywhere :p
http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=44408854#post44408854

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I knew there was no chance of Morello going anywhere. Even still Ghostcrawler is Cataclysm for League of Legends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom