RIP Guru 20/04/10

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh a dead rapper, couldve sworn I saw this on the news yesterday, and the day before, and ...... well you know what nevermind lol.

this guy did voice 8ball in GTA3 though, that sucks.

Best answers
Ha yeah he did, thats right! At least the other half of Gangstarr is still around. And still the GOAT with production;D

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh a dead rapper, couldve sworn I saw this on the news yesterday, and the day before, and ...... well you know what nevermind lol.

this guy did voice 8ball in GTA3 though, that sucks.
=/

That's disrespectful and a stereotype. He died of cancer, in case you were wondering. He helped push rap towards intellectualism and pride, not arrogance and 'pimpness.' He was about knowledge and happiness.

Show some respect.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
That damned Guru, now I'll never be able to use the Namek Dragon Balls.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Music has always been divided between intellectual progressives and shallow hooligans.

To compare whether Rock is 40-60% intellectual or Rap is 40-60% hooligan is arbitrary.
Guru (Gangstarr) was an intellectual rapper that tried to carry a brief intellectual monopoly in rap in the early 90s into the late 90s... so, I'll definately miss an individual who didn't let go of his morals completely to follow a current trend.

RIP

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom