Right Mouse Button

Best answers
LIttle Question:
1. At first my sound was ****ed up, it wasnt synchrone tho the actions. But ive solved this.
2. When i press the right mouse button while charging an attack the attack will go (blast of) instead of stop powering up. And i dont know whats wrong...can anyone help me???

Btw. this is an alpha prob!!!

Best answers
Sometimes while playing in a server where u have a high lag, your actions would be delayed about 2 seconds or so.

Best answers
that sometimes happens to me wen i play CS. it could be the server has a high ping like 18 said, or ur sound card may be messed up so go in the sounds configuration in HL and turn off the A3D (sometin like that) off if u got crap for a sound card

Best answers
No, I've solved the sound problem. But the right mouse button still doenst work, i've reinstalled the game but that didn't work. And it isn't a server problem cuz i've also got it on my own lan games!!! Maybe its because of my os which is win 2000???

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bind "MOUSE2" "+attack2"
this is my line in my esf config
if yours different copy and paste it in youre config
you will find your config in this location
(drive on which halflife is installed):\SIERRA\Half-Life\esforces
there will be a file named config.cfg, you can open it with notepad,

hope this helps

Best answers
reptile thnx for your suggestion but it still doens't work.. my mouse 2 is secondary fire!! And dc darkling if you know so well how to solve this then pleazzz tell me..

THnx ina advance.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
maybe youre mouse is broke :p
try reinstalling it??
or perhaps try binding another key to the function of youre mouse2 (mouse3 for instance) see if you have the same problem then?

i dont know the cause of this problem, neither what you have tried so far, but if this all doesnt make it clearer, i'm dont have aclue whats wrong

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom