Rez1

Best answers
That looks cool, wow, that will be a great move to use. Does anyone know how many moves Goku has now, i am just curious.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by mysticssjgoku4
rez has no point unless it has an advantage over something.........
it's a beam, beams are useful, because they do damage:rolleyes:

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
um, it's not a beam. But yes, it does damage. Does it have an advantage over anything? Probably not... I can accomplish the exact same thing by timing my ki blasts with my teleports. Hopefully it'll take less ki this way, but does it look like it'd be useful with melee? Not really. It looks only moderately more useful than the Kame torpedos.

Best answers
it eats as much ki as teleport does,great....

The only way I see it useful is after meleeing or for a multi PS,launch a whole load of these babies in a PS.....I bet total annihilation of the map would ensue when everyone helps in a PS with this....

And it has an advantage of growing your kiblobs quickly....

Best answers
I agree that it would be cooler if you could charge up a few extra shots, like 10 or twelve, hmm an idea could be that while normal you could only charge up six but when ssj it goes up to 10 or 12?? I dunno, just a little idea

Best answers
all i can say is hurry up, or ill start biteing people :devgrin:

Best answers
I like cheeto's idea of shooting 6 when descended and shooting like 10 or 12 when ssj

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would settle for charging a bit longer to get 8. 6 isn't even enough to make a big ki blob, just a medium sized one.

Best answers
hmmm im looking foward to using the move in the game, it'll look better. As for the amount of renzo blasts, esf must have had 6 for a reason? maybe thats enough.

Best answers
after all this time of waiting i am truly disappointed with 6 beams
:(

Best answers
as mentioned in another thread by [esf]blade (i think) they made 6 because more would make the game LAG!

i'm not the vegeta player so it dosen't matter for me if its 6 or 30...

Best answers
Ok, now wait a minute, if more than six would make it lag, what about Piccolo scatter shot? I fire far more than 6 at a time and the game seems fine to me.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Geeze, all you guys do is *****... I'll bring it up @ the next meeting, see what the other guys think about it...

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
i like the attack. :] cuz its different then its now. i think its :yes: :yes: and i think 6 is enough. if its more you can maybe spam whit it :\

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh God forbid we ***** and give the team any input. Come on Joe, you know that's what we're here for. Nobody gave us any info ahead of time because the whole plan was something like "surprised them with stuff," and then you did, and we had different expecations. Not neccessarily higher, just different. I just don't see 6 being all that useful. In the same amount of time you could make a ki blob with the same amount of ki blasts and all you'd have to worry about is the person moving. This way if somebody's rolling on the ground, you don't even have time to charge up 3 ki blasts to fire at him before he gets up, and if you did fire all 6, it'd make about a medium sized blob, which means you'd need to fire more blasts into that anyway.

V'

Best answers
I say we kick the blasts up a knotch and make it like shoot 9 blasts out. I do not like even numbers, the odd numbers are greater. So anyways, I can imagine this being used only in two perdiements. BS or just plain spam the map till the server crashes. I for one think that some of this new stuff is just a waste of time.

For instance, the kame torpedos.What the hell? How will this be any use? My imagination isin't limited but, hell the only time I see this working is making a barrier of them. Or at least a line.

Actually I think the kame torpodoes could be used with melee. If you think about it, it does make sense. Lets say a player is swooping towards you. All you do is charge one of those puppies up and they run right into it. I can't think of any more uses except on people who are charging a stationary atttack.

Best answers
It's not like I’m trying to complain here Joe, as Sonic said I just think a lot of us were expecting something different. Personally I was expecting to be able to charge up the attack and at its maximum fire a large volley of them like Vegita always does. I really don’t care if they deal ass loads of damage, I play more for fun than to win, so if wouldn’t bother me if they dealt only a little bit of damage. I mean come on did Vegita ever really seriously hurt anyone when he performed this move, no. However I cannot judge the move until I use it for myself in the new beta, so until then I will wait and see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom