💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Reminds me of the PSX game "Spider". XD

Great work.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
anyhow you get an A++ for the model looks great
I agree, although in the UK we don't get ++, so you get an A* for that terrifyingly excellent model o/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Illustrated? you mean illuminated? If so, that might be a problem, we are moving and stuff, packing up and headed out :D. And I probally wont have the internet for the weekend untill we get it transfered, but I will post it as soon as I can :p.

Best answers
Enix said:
Illustrated? you mean illuminated? If so, that might be a problem, we are moving and stuff, packing up and headed out :D. And I probally wont have the internet for the weekend untill we get it transfered, but I will post it as soon as I can :p.
Yeah I'm sorry. I meant illuminated -_-. Allright, good work so far thought!

Best answers
damnit that is great! xD looks damn scary :S wouldn't want smthng like that to atk me xD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks peeps, heres that render:

Gonna finish it later as soon as I can find a comfortable way to arrange my desk/dresser XD.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude...... If I ever saw that in my room I think I would S*** a brick..... that would be the creepiest thing to wake up to..... *shudders*

Best answers
very nice is there a link for this resident evil mod for a site and is it half life 1 model or half life 2 model

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
§lipKnot said:
very nice is there a link for this resident evil mod for a site and is it half life 1 model or half life 2 model
Heres the link to the site: Link Removed
This mod is ran on HL1, we are changing it up quite a bit, we have solid shadows similar to HL2 shadows ingame now, which believe it or not actually adds some sence of realism to the game. We want to stick to HL1 to challenge ourselfs. If we moved to HL2, you can put a piece of zombie **** in HL2 with a good shader and it would look nice. So we are just seeing what we can do with HL1 :).

Enix, your not supposed to put links in your posts. you can advertise your mod in your signature though. thanks - Mad_AxMan.

-errr...I know about this rule but I thought it would be more sensible to put one indirect link in this posts, rather then it being advertised in my sig everytime I post, that rule should really be changed :p.

Best answers
well seening how the admins removed the link with out a reason can u pm me it plz thank u
and yes the admins have rules to follow and they do a good job what is posted up there is not saying they dont do a good job.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Enix said:
Heres the link to the site: Link Removed
This mod is ran on HL1, we are changing it up quite a bit, we have solid shadows similar to HL2 shadows ingame now, which believe it or not actually adds some sence of realism to the game. We want to stick to HL1 to challenge ourselfs. If we moved to HL2, you can put a piece of zombie **** in HL2 with a good shader and it would look nice. So we are just seeing what we can do with HL1 :).

Enix, your not supposed to put links in your posts. you can advertise your mod in your signature though. thanks - Mad_AxMan.

-errr...I know about this rule but I thought it would be more sensible to put one indirect link in this posts, rather then it being advertised in my sig everytime I post, that rule should really be changed :p.
Lol, that rule really does suck. PM me the link please, I want to check it out

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I will play by there rules I guess, links in my sig.

Best answers
Nice Spider Enix! Loving all your models! The mod looks great and can't wait to see more models!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Enix said:
but you will EVENTUALLY move it to HL2 right? I mean you can make so much more of an eerie enviroment with mapping in hl2 alone.. Not to mention what you can do with the engine.

Best answers
lol... yah it looks really nice.. >_> hopfully all the other models are as great =)!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
AAAAAAAAAA ATTACK OFF THE EIGHT LEGGED FREAKSS!!!

Best answers
Hey, nice model but I have a few tips.

Arachnids have 8 legs. Looks almost like yours is sporting ten (I know they are the palps and what not) The palps in the front next to the chelicerae need to be shorter. Let me look at some more stuff on the model and I'll help out some more. I think you should also widen the chelicerae.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom