Resident Evil: Apocalypse

Best answers
Mogwai said:
Well in all honesty i thought it was good, while neither one of the movies followed the story line of the game, what would be the point to the ppl that have seen and played the game? example
Uhh i dont know..maybe the fact that there favorite game franchise is coming to life on the big screen, which can be said about a few other games as well.

Mogwai said:
Hallway,"Damn i need a key"
"Well this is a weird puzzle solves it, Zelda music plays" "Woohoo the key!"
A typewriter i better saved my progress, damnit i don't have a typing ribbon =P.
Uhh Okkkk..........

Mogwai said:
They build their own storyline7/10.
Which is why the movie sucked so much. There's been a lot of throwing around of the word "faithful". This movie is anything but. Little kids that think they're fans of the RE video games may think this movie is great, but the truth is, any TRUE fan of the games will take this game as a slap in the face. Not only are we treated to a hokey story and lame characters, but the movie perverts the point of the game terribly.

The one HUGE mistake this director made was trying to make an action movie out of a horror survival game. Why do there have to be guns ablazing in practically every scene? The tension and fear can speak louder than any bullet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom