Resident Evil 6

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He went to save the President's daughter from somewhere in Europe. And its been years since the Raccoon City incident. He survived an entire town full of Zombies on his first day at being a cop, now after many years when he actually works his way to becoming the PR's daughter's Bodyguard, is it really surprising that he can suplex monks and roundhouse farmers?

Besides the game was tough on the first playthrough. And those plagas were fossilized parasites, a primitive Zombie virus of sorts. So it makes sense.

RE6 will have both so its cool.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just can't look at it as a real Resident Evil game if it includes anything from 4 and 5.... Its just a thing with me. RE 4 and 5 were just.... ugh... The last one I had fun with was RE 3. I like Dead Aim more then 4 or 5.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

What made it even worse is that it made Jill in Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 into a piece of ****. We didn't get the old Jill. The one that was worth a ****. No we get this crazy psychotic Jill from the new games. Though Wesker morphed into the perfect villain I will give it that.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom