Request/Challenge of a sprite if someone wants (PLEASE!!!)

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Note: I'm not paying for that and such.

If someone is willing or is bored enough to do me a Kamehameha sprite using budokai style. I have an example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyBc_QSzrdQ Notice the super Kamehameha in the last minute, that is what I'm talking about. I prefer it big but not super big like in the video, more like super Kamehameha at ECX or EVM but in that video super Kamehameha style!

Hope you guys are the kind who won't ask money for it.

This is really important to me so it will be great if someone will do it.

:devsmile::tired::shocked::laff::D:talk::devgrin::]

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dunno if this is what you're talking about, but beamflares are only possible if coded in, I developed a beamflare a while back, but it doesnt appear like it's gonna be coded in.

I hope this is what you meant if not, please explain a little better >_<

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's some good work there MRSKIWAN, to bad the coding side of the team feels that effects like this
are more important.

GG

Force Pit Member
Best answers
This is very nice David, I just need it in a more of a wave form, not a ball.

And this is where I want the player to be:
So like, in the bigger part of the wave I want the player to be. where I marked in a red circle this is where the player supposed to be.

I also need it to be like in the video, the edgy flare things keep coming from the hands of Gohan like in the video I posted.

hmm, so if it is need to be coded normal client can't use it, ah? Can you tell me how can I make it to work? And can you teach me please how to make them flare-like and edgy like that? I have photoshop 8.0!

If you can provide me that sprite ill be most most most most most most most most most most most most most most most most most most most most most most most most thankful

Its raining here :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom