Reports of Sub's demise...

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My beloved Legionnaires, I have terrible news. The one known as Sub has succumbed to death after fighting hundreds, if not thousands, of one of our fiercest adversaries, those who cannot be named for fear of retribution from the mods. I am posting on his account because you all did not believe the messenger I have sent, Fire Phoenix.

According to one of his earlier transmissions, Sub was preparing to burn one of the monstrosities on a holy cross. However, he prolonged the burning due to the lack of a video camera. He wanted us to view the footage. That is who Sub was. A caring, loving, soldier.

While on the cross, the monster realized his time on our Earth was soon to end, so he cried desperately. Howling and crying for his kin, the Exterminatus was summoned. Thousands of monstrosities began jumping over fences and robbing liquor stores in order to reach their injured kin. Alas, they found poor Sub. They chewed through his power lines, but they were repaired soon afterwards. Sub typed one last message to us before he began beating the monstrosities with his keyboard.

He did not make it back to HQ.

May we never forget you loyal Sub.

~ Voice of The Nix [Seriously though, I’m gone for a few hours and everyone thinks I’m dead.]

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know, Damaera. I too am saddened almost to the point of speechlessness.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
He's just so sad, he can't speak. I know how he feels. It's okay Dam. I'm there for you. Let it out.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When do we get to the part where we find out what Sub left me in his will?

I'm dying to know.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I failed to see the natural conveyance of said thread, or the potential significance of above statements. Let it be known, that as long as I reside on this forum I will be out to witness your endless diatribes.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would like to point out in fancy words looked up in the dictionary that MF29 is a party pooper.

In recent past, MF29 has begun to impoversh this board's prevalent drollery.

Yesss.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would like to point out in fancy words looked up in the dictionary that MF29 is a party pooper.

Yesss.
Booo.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Yesss.
:warning:Warning:warning: for flaming MF29.

Oh, wait, I'm not allowed to do that anymore.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh well. Good Riddance. Bye

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom