Repasteurized Products

I WANT A PICTURE NAME
Banned
Best answers
I hope i typed "repasteurized" good lol >.<
well these products... for example yoghurt, milk and stuff that u drink from a carton box and other stuff like tomato juice
like these

are all re-pasteurized, that means when no one buys them, next month comes new stuff, and they give the old stuff back,
what do they do with the old stuff? well the carton boxes are recycled so they can be used again and the milk is reboiled and added more stuff so it lasts longer... which is not healthy...
they do the same with tomato juice
you can see how many times a product has been repasteurized, the the bottom of the carton box there are some lines, like roman numbers I like one, 1 there are usually 6 or 7 lines like these
II
III

that shows how many time the product has been repasteurized, those lines reperesent the times.....
so my conclusion is... that these healthy products arent so healthy as they say they are....

what's your opinion?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well these products... for example yoghurt, milk and stuff that u drink from a carton box and other stuff like tomato juice
like these

are all re-pasteurized, that means when no one buys them, next month comes new stuff, and they give the old stuff back,
what do they do with the old stuff? well the carton boxes are recycled so they can be used again and the milk is reboiled and added more stuff so it lasts longer... which is not healthy...
you can see how many times a product has been repasteurized, the the bottom of the carton box there are some lines, like roman numbers I like one, 1 there are usually 6 or 7 lines like these
II
III

that shows how many time the product has been repasteurized, those lines reperesent the times.....
so my conclusion is... that these healthy products arent so healthy as they say they are....

what's your opinion?
Tbh, never really noticed something like this.
Yeah... I know we all eat/drink crap lately :)

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
like these

II
III

what's your opinion?
I didn't know about that. Do you have a source for this statement? Or someone from the inside that knows this stuff? Not that i don't find it plausible or anything.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Aside from the fact that those links contain info in romanian it doesn't really show anything(i know what pasteurization means).

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's fine if it's unopened.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not necessarily. Dairy products don't last forever, even sealed and kept cold, and the **** they use to keep it fresh past its expiration date can't be very healthy.

I WANT A PICTURE NAME
Banned
Best answers
Unopened or not, if no one buys it, they take it back, re-makes it, adds unhealthy stuff so the product lasts longer and they put it back on sale.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Luckily the milk that i buy has it's best before one or two days ahead from the moment i buy it and juice...well i don't really drink that much juice. I drink more beer. It's healthier than those things. And better tasting also. :)

I WANT A PICTURE NAME
Banned
Best answers
lol i guess... well i get milk from a woman in my city... she has cows lol...

I WANT A PICTURE NAME
Banned
Best answers
i know but we dont really use it... i mean right now i have a 2l bottle in my fridge for a couple of weeks lol and i get like 3 or 4 times per week...
we eat or drink when we want.... the rest... eats the dog if it goes bad...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Milk really isn't that good for a dog.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
From what I found so far:

Tetra Pak Romania answered a rumour launched by e-mail according to which the pasteurized milk not sold during the availability period is retreated from the shelf, re-pasteurized, packed and reintroduced in sale points. The message says also that re-pasteurization can be repeated, the printed figure on the back of the box (2,3,4 or 5) indicating the re-pasteurization number. The electronic message is accompanied by an UHT Tetra Pak milk box photograph on which 1 is circled.

In a press release Tetra Pak says that “The rumour according to which the pasteurized milk would be reprocessed up to 5 times is false and it has started from a wrong interpretation of numbers found on Tetra Pak packaging”.

The packaging producer explains the meaning of the printed figure on the back of the packages, which is obvious in the photograph accompanying the message:” The packaging in the photo is an aseptic packaging (Tetra Pak Aseptic) for UHT milk (Ultra High Temperature) and not for pasteurized milk as shown in the Internet message. That number (circled in the photograph) refers to the roll number on which the packaging material is printed; the printing equipment used in Tetra Pak plants usually has 5 rolls.
Source: http://www.packagingeurope.com/NewsDetails.aspx?nNewsID=28159

I WANT A PICTURE NAME
Banned
Best answers
GJ MC ;)
Origin, why isnt milk good for the dog? it has calcium and stuff... for a dog to grow up, he 1 year old, but i dont think his race is bigger then he's now...

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
^ Dogs are normally lactose intolerant

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yup, what Renyori said. Once a dog gets past its puppy-phase they lose the ability to digest the milk.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They still tend to love it though, and if you don't mind the gas, giving them a little every now and then won't kill em.

Milk is the best straight from the cow after it's cooled though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gas? :p

Then you have a lucky dog, Prozzy. Most dogs get full blown diarrhea.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I will put it to ya like this. I work in a meat department part time and help the dairy people out. Half the stuff you get isn't "Fresh".

But I mean Dairy products you can't really put a true date but an estimation. I have had milk that lasted a month without going sour and milk that lasted a week before the expiration date. I mean Milk going Sour = Yogurt or Cottage Cheese/Blue cheese.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom