• HECK NO!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ITS BEEN SUGGESTED BEFORE YOU DOLT!!

• meh.... i like it the way it is

• Total voters
Best answers
Ok here's my suggestion, I was think it would be really cool if when they would go SSJ2... Have the aura from the title screen from DBZ movies when Goku transforms. It's really neat. That is something I would personaly love to see in ESF.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what in gods name does this have to do with renzokou cool-down.....

i think perhaps you menat to create a new topic.

Best answers
k, in the show, all the chars could shoot like 40 or 50 shots no problem, no chargin, just bam, done. And vegeta is the king of rezoku. So why not give him a thing where he fires nonstop as you hold down fire (up to a max of 12 ki blasts) and then, depending on how many shots you fired, he has a cooldown (more shots longer cooldown etc).

Anyways, its pretty hard to hit a player with rezoku if hes moving around anyways (well, theres always the noobs who fly straight at you, but they deserve to get owned). And if 12 shots is too much, tone the damage down a bit. In the show, vegeta would go insane with rezoku, itd be kinda nice to reinact that in esf.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cheeto101 said:
all the chars could shoot like 40 or 50 shots no problem, no chargin, just bam, done.
thats exactly what im sayin, if it can be done in the show like that by almost everyone, why not give a measly rapidfire 6 - 8 shots to vegeta with no charge time and a slight cooldown after the fact!?!?!??!?!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I think that the team limited the rezonku of Vegeta
to the low amount that it is now because:
when Vegeta did a 3 digit number of ki blast at cell
he had a 9th digit power level
and to reach that in ESF just takes too much time!
but the tea is wrong about this , cause even in Saiyajinz Sega
Vegeta could fire rezonku at gohan much more then in the game
when then he had only 4th digit Power Level!!!
so they should recode the amount of ki blasts available by the currently power level!
if an example needed then: lets say each 100000PL he can do +1 ki blast....

BTW - I can upload some parts of episode if a proof is needed that
Vegeta never charged rapid Ki blast in DBZ , or rezonku - whatever

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh... powerlevel should have nothing to do with the amount of blasts he throws.. maybe the power of them, and the damage they do. Bottom line is that the renzoku for vegeta is pretty useless. I myself would rather have the original attack back. Unless the team has something planned to make it more useful in 1.2 (which i doubt) at the least it should be turned back to normal. If anyone has seen the episode where Cell returns and nearly kills trunks.. Notice that vegeta did the renzoku for about a minute straight.. took a little break and did it again for another 30-45 seconds straight. Pain is suggesting the same idea here, but of course not to the length of a minute. I'd say about 20 blasts at a higher rate, once you reach 20, you have to cool down, which makes you vulnerable.

Best answers
it certainly needs tweeking for 1.2, or it's a pretty useless attack.
Half charge time, more damage, cool down. If any of them are tried it'll be more useful.

Best answers
its good idea but can be better! i mean if the rezonkou will charge a litle (2 sec) and drow more ki
but u will be able continu the rezonkou as ur ki let u

i think it will be better this way!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I want to know what is the final result of this thread!
will this be added?
if ESF is to be as similar as possible to DBZ then it should be added!

I agree , if not then the attack is totally useless!!!

Best answers
hah, welcome to the love that is suggestions for esf. We'll never know if the team listened till the next beta outline or team member that posts it.
Haha theres soooooooo many suggestions floatin around, the team sure as heck cant wade through them all.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Let's hope for the best, good suggestions don't come around often, and I beleive this is one of them.

Best answers
heh too true, i think the main prob is that alot of forum newbies post alot of useless suggestions (or already suggested ones) and then the good stuff gets buried in the loads of steamin crap.
I dunno, perphaps if pcjoe could grant us his enlightened view on the subject??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just think the charge can be faster, it takes too long. No one uses it, because when you knock someone down, they aren't down long enough for you to charge the attack.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I tend to agree with the Mod guy[edit]<b>MyStiX</b>(LOL)[/edit]
this really is a gr8 idea!
but if the team would add every suggestion it would super spam ESF!!!
the least they can do is to read the daily suggestion each time they show up
and comment them

not just say why they are wrong!(a pesific mod I wont name)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats a great idea vegeta sux cuz of this it takes to long 2 charge so I love the Idea they hav2 use it it exelent!!!

Best answers
Great idea, but, if the team doesnt like it then i think they should make vegetas renzoku do a kiblob even if ìts blocked (like in the show). just sayin.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
anyway , all we keep talking about is TEAM here and TEAM there
They ARE Gods, and we all Worship them but we need
an ESF Team member to post in here so we can see some goodies about what they are thinking of this super idea!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think the poll speaks for itself
30/40 votes for yes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom