REMEMBER ME

XDOG

X
Remember me :devgrin: ,remember me :devgrin: ,remember me :devgrin: ,remember me :devgrin: ,the dog is back O_O .Hello long time no see this place has changed i gotta settle in haven't been here since december i don't remember most of the people. :yes: o_o :scared:

XDOG

X
Man oh man a lot of things have happenend since i was away im surprised sry im just a little confused now but hey nice to seeya all again oh no my clan!What have i done?!Badluck for me i haven't got esf yet i could get it but it would be bad if it messed our comp again only fixed it like a month ago.

Oh my bad yeah i'll remember that.

[EDIT]Yeah i remember that snake lol good times good times hey is the hate thread still up i mean come on its cool.

Best answers
welcome back man, although i cant remember when you left...
and another thing: you might havent been here a while,
but that doesnt give you the right to double-post.

Best answers
Welcome back XDOG!

Remember me? I used to always call you XMutt in the Hate Thread :devgrin:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/me writes your name down on the noobs that try to get attention and say they come back to the forums when they have 0 posts and we dont even know who the hell they are and its so dam strange and I say welcome back anyway just to be nice paper..

Its a very big piece of paper..

Really, ****ing huge..

Welcome back I guess.

Best answers
He might have had to make a new account cuz he forgot his password or something.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he registered today, so thats not why, well welcome back, who'ver u are, maybe u should post ur old nick so we know who u are ;)

Best answers
XDOG said:
Remember me :devgrin: ,remember me :devgrin: ,remember me :devgrin: ,remember me :devgrin: ,the dog is back O_O .
No.

And i agree with teh crackerjack, i hate people that do this. You are now on my hatelist.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no he had a different username. Did you forget the password XDog? If so, you need to PM an administrator to take care of that.

But this is spammed too much... Closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom