Remember Li Shenron?

Best answers
Would make more sense to have him replace frieza, with that giant ball thing and all. And do you really think you'll see the other 7 balls? most of the time you stare at the model's back.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, all the model is good, but the 7 other balls sounds strange to me for some reason..

Best answers
I have bit trouble to convert the model to ESF! But it´s not the skeleton!!!!
I converted the model perfectly to the skeleton and the animations of piccolo worked almost perfect (i viewed it in the mdl- viewer) on him, BUUUUTTTTTT if i replace it for piccolo in the ESF- Folder (ESF- STEAM) my ESF crasshhhhs!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WWTTFF????
I really need help, why happened this damn crash? if someone know it, pleeassee help me!!!!!

Best answers
Rock Lee said:
have you tryed useing it on won ?
OMG, i tried it on won and it worked!!!!!!!!!!! OMG, wtf???? Why don´t it work in Steam and work in won? Have steam a max polycount? o_O

Best answers
Sorry for double posting, but it´s important...

hmmm i tryed to replace the old piccolo in steam with another piccolo model BUT it also didn´t worked! Is this a bug in steam or esf- steam???? It seems like u can´t replace any piccolo model or maybe ANY model in steam... or is it just my steam?
It´s very strange...... i really can´t replace models in steam........ CAN U REPLACE MODELS?????????
If yes, i´ll release the model as BETA and u all can download and use it.
I´ll release it as beta, because the model will not have any new sprites, animations or sounds! When the BETA model is released and someone wana try to finish the model COMPLET (that means: new sprites, new sounds and some new animations) he should tell me viea msn ([email protected]) or icq (241603813)-

Best answers
thats what i thout i had the same troble with steam before kept crashing if i had diff models i think i might be part of the steam cheating protechtoin but im not sure ont that

Best answers
I Replace my models for ESF all the time , you sure your renaming it right eg Piccolo.mdl , cause you mite be forgoting to add .mdl on the end

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
it could be a steam problem... anyway I am willing to give a shot at giving your
Li-Shenron Pack Spirites and Sounds...
+ I think you might need to consider some new animations not that I if you already have
cause pics animations... well I am not suer how they will suit Li-Shenron!

Good Luck m8 and if you need to contact me my MSN is: [email protected]
and tell me about the model so I will rocog you! }P-)

Best answers
I don´t know if u have read my Thread in the Help section, but u should know it wasn´t the li shenron which have made my ESF crash in Steam! It was ESF itself! Whatever, i found out a way to make ESF working for me with Steam and that´s the important thing. And i tested Li shenron today and it worked fine and that means the BETA will be released very soon :smile:

Best answers
damn happy to hear that once agin glad to have some one like you make a model like this

Best answers
indeed
finally a bad ass model
im sure it will look awesome ingame :D

Retired
Best answers
Kreshi finished the Beta version of Li Shenron

ESF-World Networkxx Mirorr
Kreshi - Li Shenron Beta
#1 online: click me

p.s. if the download wont start try it a few mins later

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Well if its assigned really well then adding the extra animations in and recompiling the mdl should be sufficient.

Best answers
FYI this characters name isn't li-shenron. It is Sin Shenron. Thene when he absorbs all the dragonballs he turns into Omega Shenron and has all the powers of all the 7 shadow dragons "Picture above with all the dragonballs on his chest". Could someone make that one too so he can transform in the game. His first form has the 1 star dragonball on his head and his second form has all the dragonballs on his chest.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
the model looks the same to me put the dbs on his shomch

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom