Remaking Sephiroth. C&C wanted.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeh i said about the skintone already :p so maybe read instead of looking at pictures hehehe

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the model itself just looks too beefy for sephiroth, he was a pretty scrawny lil guy, you got him poofed up all buff like there

try scaling the model on the x axis and see what that does for him,

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
eum ok seriously this isnt good looking the abs dont have one big line like that i mean look in the mirror the skining is good just fix that

Best answers
he looks so much better proportion wise, im still not liking that darken ribcage line.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks alot better now, just give him a lil poof on the side of his ribcage, its just a straight line down to his waist

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
more like this,

whereas the red line is how (i think) it should look, and the small purple line is how yours is, try it out, save before you do it though if it looks like ass lol

Best answers
Im not completely sure but the back of his hair should look near what this drawover shows. Im confident his hair was alot like it, buit its a bad drawover.

Best answers
keeping all the other crits in mind I thing you should lower the crotch and make the upper leg taller, something like this

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
good idea, however atm the model was built arround the jedi academy skeleton, so its built to human proportions...

changed the skin drastically, reskinned a fair portion, changed the tone, im having difficulty defining the mouth :S

🌠 Staff
Best answers
gir, i dunno, it might just be me, but im not really digging the new head =/

doesnt look much like sephiroths head much atm. might be just the eye area, who knows. the thick black outlines are prolly whats throwin it off atm.

can i see your wire frame, looks like you followed the style of my brolli models shoulders ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont even have j00r brolli anymore, i had a massive cleanout and got rid of frieza and brolli (since id already done my part helping with them.) but suuuuuure here j00 go. oh, and from a distance, the black eyes actually look really cool (to me at least >;o) the most annoying thing about modeling someone like sephiroth, in this kinda style, is that the character WAS made in an anime style, so how am i supposed to go about making it realistic? its never gonna look totally right....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, he was specifical dona as a anime caracter.... but now i dont see his Coolnes and elegantness at him.
He looks like a old man o.o"

I agree with GG cuz his face looks bad to me... it dont show the Coolness and elegantness...ya know. The Face Shows Everything. (TFSE )

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
since when was sephiroth ever elegent?! and for that matter, when was he ever discribed as being young? hes at LEAST 10 years older than cloud, making him at LEAST 31, HES GONNA LOOK OLD!

*sigh*

/me scraps project due to too many people saying "it doesnt look like him" but not saying how to make it look like him >_>

Best answers

Try using that skintone =) . Don't mind the muscles and all, it was just a quick sketch to give you an idea for what colors might be a tad better to use. Keep it comming :).

Best answers
dont quit on this i really like the model
what you should do (to make it look more like sephiroth) is make te nose a little more pointy, move the chin so it is rounded and not so... jay leno, and angle the eyes so he looks more asian
this should help and i would just like to see how it looks before you decide to scrap the project cause no one helps

well, i tried to help =P

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
don't quit on it >_<

The only thing I find wrong is seph's head was a bit narrower and longer. Other than that it's a kickass model.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't give up on it, just go back to the old head and make it a bit thinner, he looks like an ancient elf with the new one, but the body still rocks.

Best answers
his shadows on torso look like there drawn on, and not like real shadows should be, face looks ok though

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom