releas

Best answers
plz i need the pourcentage of the game plz 50% OR OTHER (for the release of the beta)

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
howm uch they have done of Beta? No one really knows least I don't think so, so don't hold that against me but in ModDB it says 80% and masta posted it so I'd guess 90% done but I'm just guessing...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they change things daily
:notice: the team itself doesn´t know the percentage

and even if you know it, you don´t know how much amount of time a single percentage takes

so stop asking

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
moddb is just a guess....

i thought the beta testers had the final version now...
lets just hope there are no bugs... if there arent any,
i think ESF will be done very soon

Best answers
the final stretch always seems slow.. dont worry though you will look back on it and realize you are being impatient :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, as testers, we dont have the completed version!! There are still a lot of incomplete things!!

Best answers
Originally posted by Antoine3323
No, as testers, we dont have the completed version!! There are still a lot of incomplete things!!
such as...

This is what we want to know like what is left just animations and some models, maps WHAT!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
id say the percentage is OTHER

no one even knows how much is done... not even the team

Best answers
Just about every day a new version of the in-team comes out... This goes to show how much time and work is being put into the beta right now.... we will not release until the game is bug free and complete... So each time our testers have to get the new in-team just means we have moved another step further to being done.It looks like we are getting close. But remember alot is still being added. so think of it this way the longer the better it will be...

Best answers
Only one thing to do: be patient ;)
When the team thinks it's finished, then and only then, u'll get ur version as well.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I heard on IRC that there fixing bugs and Melee Spamming plus I think some skins and effects are being worked on but I'm not sure but I figure they just have the odd touch ups and fixing bugs prettym uch but I dunno so dun listen to me this isj ust my guess.

Scruffie

S
Y'know, they never seem to talk about the Mod when I'm on IRC...

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well you kinda have to ask them (Non stupid questions) Or just go "Hey how is the mod coming along? and what rae some tihngs that you guys are trying to fix?"

Somthing liek that.

Don't go "Hey when is the Beta gonanb e released?" "What Percent are you guys at in the mod?" and don't there gonna keep some tihngs secret (Of course) so they may not answer.

Best answers
Melee spamming? Are you telling me people will use MELEE too much?? No way!! melee is too good , everyone SHOULD be using it...(or does it mean something else? explain.)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by TriKi28
Melee spamming? Are you telling me people will use MELEE too much?? No way!! melee is too good , everyone SHOULD be using it...(or does it mean something else? explain.)
it most likely means some of the meele is still unfair, prob

Best answers
actully melea i beleive is something the DEV want to focus more on than just beams because ESF is mainly at the moment(2.0) is all about the beam not the fighting and acours before all the beams happened dbz was more on meala

but i would say the mod is about 80% upon all spectulation found on the DEV but the percent is always changing cause they add and remove

Best answers
In the series the fighting scenes with melee are like 70% although you have some beams that may take a few episodes...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
in esf its gonna be hopefully 70% melee 30% beams at least thats the plan

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom