REJOICE MOTHER****ERS

Best answers
My enthusiasm dissipated after the kamehameha exploded and all the Namekian houses were left standing without a scratch on'm.
Don't mind me though, I'm just becoming a cynical old man. :(
We all wanted them to explode into a big smoky crater, Who wouldn't XD

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah mass destruction and terror, we won't be pleased till every Namekian home is a crater

Nah, but seriously, destructible terrain might me asking a little bit too much, however houses collapsing or just going *POOF* should be feasible right?.

Best answers
Yeah mass destruction and terror, we won't be pleased till every Namekian home is a crater instead.

Nah, but seriously, destructible terrain might me asking a little bit too much, however houses collapsing or just going *POOF* should be feasible right?.
Yea, And it wouldn't really be much work as you cant enter them any-way and all that would really need to be made are ruins and particles which arnt much of an en-devour as they arnt really the biggest, Most detailed things in the game! :p

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Yes it looks good but no demo. If the team is really that busy with studying and things, then why don't you release a demo? The ones who don't want there to be a demo just don't play it! But I bet there's more people that want a demo than people who don't!

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
⚡Sūpā Regula-jin
Best answers
Yes it looks good but no demo. If the team is really that busy with studying and things, then why don't you release a demo? The ones who don't want there to be a demo just don't play it! But I bet there's more people that want a demo than people who don't!

You are wrong the questionnaire form said differently.

The very best there is.
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yes it looks good but no demo. If the team is really that busy with studying and things, then why don't you release a demo?
You do realize that making a demo is a shitload of extra work, right? So you're practically telling them to delay the final release even further.

I feel sorry for you if that is what your really believe.

🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Releasing demo/beta would be the worst thing on earth! Imagine those masses of kids who don't know (just because they don't want to read) why something doesn't work or is not finished yet etc. The same thing happened with OpenBeta and I hope they won't make the same mistake one more time...

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
⚡Sūpā Regula-jin
Best answers
When is the estimated date of release of the game?

At the moment he doesn't have a date of the premiere.. And better to wait for versions maximum;)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I kinda have mixed feelings though.

I want them to finish final asap so they can work on nnk.
Played it today it was really funny.

Than again i know it takes a shitload of time to make it.
Also as someone said before, they might want to take a break after esf.

That leaves me to one question...
Why the f do they have to be such good developers? >.>

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
My enthusiasm dissipated after the kamehameha exploded and all the Namekian houses were left standing without a scratch on'm.
Don't mind me though, I'm just becoming a cynical old man. :(
A single Kamehameha couldn't destroy a nemekian house, but it sure did in Frieza. What have we learned? Nemekian artisans are pro!

On another note...

How many of those voice clips are actually going to be in the game, I was bouncing off the walls when I heard Frieza's original voice (the new one is simply atrocious!) I loved the whole trailer. The models are amazing, their details and animations are simply stunning! My fave animations had to be frieza catching himself on the ground, and that awesome blocking pose! But seriously everything was glorious!

Last edited:
Best answers
I can't believe how good this game looks so far I feel like I have to force myself to go to 1.2.3 after watching how nicely Final is coming along. I'm happy to see some Goku footage finally its been a long time - in 2012 I remember only seeing Vegeta, most of the Ginyu Force and Trunks gameplay.

-Frieza finger beam explosions look like they have so much more impact - its funny looking at 1.2.3's version of it.
-Kamehameha look good, the dust and debris almost makes it look like just a huge ball but after it subsides I can see the beam.
-I love the sliding effect I feel like it gives a downed player a chance to bounce back better than in 1.2.3

Are you able to control the direction you can simple melee an opponent? In reference to 1:24 of the trailer.

🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
A single Kamehameha couldn't destroy a nemekian house, but it sure did in Frieza. What have we learned? Nemekian artisans are pro!

On another note...

How many of those voice clips are actually going to be in the game, I was bouncing off the walls when I heard Frieza's original voice (the new one is simply atrocious!) I loved the whole trailer. The models are amazing, their details and animations are simply stunning! My fave animations had to be frieza catching himself on the ground, and that awesome blocking pose! But seriously everything was glorious!
As for some destruction, we definitely do have some forms of it in here, we can in fact make some of the houses destroyed. Will we? That is still unknown as it is difficult on HLs engine. Buuuuut we'll c.

As for voices and sounds, those are all ingame sounds. You can actually taunt whenever you want, literally. You can be swooping, fighting, charging a beam, etc. For example if your charging a kamehameha, and press taunt, he will just cut short his kamehameha chant and say something else. Or you can just time it well and have him say things one after another :D.

Another awesome thing I pushed for is that we have about, 20 taunts per character. Although random, they all usually fit into a scene perfectly, along with a few random surprises lol

--- edit ---

I can't believe how good this game looks so far I feel like I have to force myself to go to 1.2.3 after watching how nicely Final is coming along. I'm happy to see some Goku footage finally its been a long time - in 2012 I remember only seeing Vegeta, most of the Ginyu Force and Trunks gameplay.

-Frieza finger beam explosions look like they have so much more impact - its funny looking at 1.2.3's version of it.
-Kamehameha look good, the dust and debris almost makes it look like just a huge ball but after it subsides I can see the beam.
-I love the sliding effect I feel like it gives a downed player a chance to bounce back better than in 1.2.3

Are you able to control the direction you can simple melee an opponent? In reference to 1:24 of the trailer.
Yes you can in fact control the direction, you can simple melee any direction, including backwards (teleport behind opponent mmmm) simply hold a direction and press simple melee. It is difficult to do while swooping but its definitely doable with practice.

In the trailer, I swooped forward and then held left just before pressing simple melee.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dalte simple melee not combo melee. Simple melee is as in 1.2, dalte was describing the side hits. But there is no control other than direction of your movement.

And then there were none.
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
This game is the best. As soon as it comes out I'm going to play it non-stop for 10 hours straight.

The trailer was superb. I really enjoyed the kamehameha wave, and the build up to it. The melee system is beautiful and looks very fluid.

You guys are doing a great job.

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
did noone notice Gokus ANIMATED EYES!??!?!?!
Charging kamehameha..... after he kills freeza?... You damn cynical detail people didnt even notice that!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom