Regrets...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Losing my favorite transformer toys when I was little.

I ****ing loved those toys. I was careless at that age.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I regret not being born a human, but a cosmic being with power so great it would blow your mind. Literally.

I also regret not doing any of my homework. Now I have to make up everything during my 4-day break. That means I'll only have 3 1/2 days for sleeping and having fun =/.

Best answers
I regret not going to see The Matrix, Last Samurai and House of Flying Daggers at the cinema. Small things I know, but I believe that if it was something big, then it made me the man I am today, so why regret it?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
I regret not being born a human, but a cosmic being with power so great it would blow your mind.
that line actually got me layed once...

hmmmm no i cant really say i regret anything in my life. theres times when i feel i may have made a bad choice, but to be honest, im too busy making choices about my life now, to regret anything ive done before.

Best answers
not asking this one chick out... and i still havnt.... gah i need to just do it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My biggest regrets are stealing during my childhood, not taking GCSE's/A Levels seriously, not putting enough into any relationships i've been in and passing up the chance to see Nightwish (for free) when they were still together.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh plenty. I regret a couple of things in elementary school, extremely regret giving off a somewhat "Do not bother me" persona in 7th grade, and I regret not getting this girl's mailing address who I met in the bahamas because now she hasn't been online in a month.

Heh heh, I'm surprised no one has said "taking the red pill" or something like that.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-JLN- said:
...but I believe that if it was something big, then it made me the man I am today, so why regret it?
This is how I feel about everything I've done.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Life is moving to quickly to live in the past. Why dwell on something that's already happening, wondering what if, or what could have been.

Live for tomorrow, don't get stuck living in yesterday.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or you could live for today since there is only now.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How can you live in what you cant live without. When you realize there is no yesterday or today or tomorrow, then and only then will you be able to feel it. Feel it everywhere at all times. The force is strong. Learn to use it and sense it.

Living in today isnt the same as living for today. Or is it?

I regret selling items that "fell off the back of a truck" to the nearest computer store. I was so close to getting caught, but the people I was selling stuff to were extremely loyal, which is why I still do it. But I regret doing it. No I dont.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
When you realize there is no yesterday or today or tomorrow, then and only then will you be able to feel it.
Tomorrow is the first day of the rest of your life, today you dance for my amusement.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okey dokey. As long as Im making you happy, M'lord Ravendust.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have far too many to count.

Most are the same story. Things I was too lazy to do, or didn't want to because they required effort.

I regret sitting around in this slump I'm in right now.

I regret still not having a car at 20.

But then...I also regret just not giving a rats ass.

Of course, I regret the fact that I don't even care that I feel that way.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't regret many things,

No reason to, i'm happy with who I am, and i'm young, that what i'm not happy about, I can change. :)

Best answers
I regret going along with my friends to walmart and meijer to watch them steal. I wasnt doing it but they were and a couple of days ago they got caught with $500 of merchandise in their pockets. Now they might go to juvy for 2 years. Its a good thing I didnt go with them that day, because I would've been arrested too for being an accomplice, even though i didnt steal, ever! So i guess I also regret not stoping them earlier. Then we would all still be good friends. Oh, and I regret telling some people at school, thats why he hates me.

Man, I have a lot of social problems. Security is sad. :(

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
Tomorrow is the first day of the rest of your life, today you dance for my amusement.
Not if you die today it isn't.

I regret getting kicked outta my house >.>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom