RedHot: I put that *Bleep* on everything

Super elite
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
[video=youtube;rdqwWo13pyw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdqwWo13pyw[/video] I loled my ars off.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Clearly SPMaster4 is a spambot deployed by Franks Redhot.

I recommend that we ban the bot. Or, because it'd be hilarious, give the bot admin privileges.

Super elite
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Clearly SPMaster4 is a spambot deployed by Franks Redhot.

I recommend that we ban the bot. Or, because it'd be hilarious, give the bot admin privileges.

You're really a nuisance. Besides this isn't a spam, I posted this video because I want everyone to laugh at it and now you want to report/insult me for posting that video?

I will report you for your fail abuse. How'd you like that if people comes into your topic and post something bad about you? I haven't, I was nice and polite without violating the rules.

Second you're disruptive and you wanted to ban me because I didn't do nothing wrong. Its simple, you just don't want anybody here don't you sub? all you want to do is cause so many problems and get rid of people and promote yourself to bully others and treat people like crazy.

Last edited:

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're really a nuisance. Besides this isn't a spam, I posted this video because I want everyone to laugh at it and now you want to report/insult me for posting that video?

I will report you for your fail abuse. How'd you like that if people comes into your topic and post something bad about you? I haven't, I was nice and polite without violating the rules.

Second you're disruptive and you wanted to ban me because I didn't do nothing wrong. Its simple, you just don't want anybody here don't you sub? all you want to do is cause so many problems and get rid of people and promote yourself to bully others and treat people like crazy.
I was told to never warn people again or else they'd ban me for pretending to be a mod, but I can't let this go.

:warning:Warning to SPMaster4 for being a douche.:warning:

You're skating on thin ice, SPMaster4. 2 more warnings and you're gone for good.

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
SPMaster4 thanks for the link, I am only going to buy that ketchup now! Love from Denmark:heart:

You should make multiple accounts with different IPs to get that link through, 1 link per year ain't gonna do.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*Looks at troll pit fight, thinks of sacred duty to forum laws, decides to place bets on Sub instead.

/fun

Alright guys, knock it off. Sub's opening comment was in no way that inflammatory, and your retort was actually worse but deserved. Thus I'm going to spare myself the headache and issue a friendly "knock it off", and not one with actions attached to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom