"Red sayjin"

Best answers
Well, this is a DMZ skin, BUT.... I was bored so I skined one of the "red sayjins" that Spin has all over his site. Anyways since SPIN moderates on this fourm, and that the DMZ and his fourms are down, this would be the place to post this, also becuase Pcjoe likes to critisise my skinning ;)
anyways here's some screens (note: The quality is bad becuase of the .jpg form.)

Then when I went to the site for refrence, I relised that they have black clothing, not red, and that the red was from the surounding (this isnt a spelling day =p) enviorment that lumniated the clothing making it appear red, so I just fixed up the colors and....

well, I was bored only for like 10min.. so its not really finished but whatever.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
he looks good just umm out of proportion

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pritty cool skin, but i think that the skinning job on the gloves need a little work.

BrunO

Best answers
yeah, I need to fix up the skin, but to do the gloves means that I have to reskinmap it in like milkshape. Auctually I do need to reskin map it becuase it only takes part of the skin not that whole thing... maybe i'll be bored again someday.

for 10min of skinning I think it sorta resembles the thing it was based off of... lol

]

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Pretty kewl skin there. Can i host it on mah super site?? lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom