Recall!!

Proud YouTuber
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
So i asked some guyz to use their pictures but the didnt reply...So i decided to create 2 siggys and 1 avatar by Myself. Please,this is not fake or ripped,i created it myself with photoshop and its my first ones...So???

Last edited by a moderator:
Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not bad, although borders would be nice and the text is a little out of place. One question, you mentioned that the guys you asked for pictures didn't reply. Did you still use the images in what you've presented or did you find different ones? Sorry but it's not quite clear.

Proud YouTuber
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Yea,you're right.Before creating those pictures i asked some guyz to use their images and the didnt reply,Then i decided to make my own so this is it.

1:www.backgroundcity.com
2:www.backgroundlabs.com
3:backgroundsarchive.com
4:http://photobucket.com/images/goku%20render/[/url],

Edit:LoL 40 views 2 Replys :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Gamers - Desire (Host)
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Nice to see that you faced the fact - ripping is bad
Just be patient; earn critism and put it into your new work.

I'm not sure, but there should be some old signature tutorials left in this board; google is an option too for searching such tutorials etc.
They will help you for sure ;)

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If anything you can search for photoshop tutorials on google, there are literally thousands out there that can help with simple photo editing and background creating. Just search for whatever version of PS youre using and go form there. There are some pretty simple ones to follow that turn out pretty decent for a beginner.

As Doku said, they would look better with a border around them and the text is a little hard to read, a stroke around that would help.

Last edited:

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The following website is a good place to go for tutorials - http://www.good-tutorials.com/

Though, keep in mind that it's nothing more than a directory, in that it links tutorials from other websites. So, expect some tutorial links (especially older ones) to be dead.

Here's another website, though this one has renders you can use for free (though, you need to register a free account to view renders in full-size) - http://planetrenders.net/

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pixel2Life and Good-Tutorials are the only 2 websites you'll ever need for all your tutorial needs when you talk about Photoshop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom