realistic overal

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what about that when you move that your clodes move realistic with it, and when you powerup that your clodes flap like in the series.
i dont know if they are already close to the limit of animating and also dont know if there is an bone limit is for every model.

also when trunk's transforms instandly, his jacked fades away but then he neads 2 normal models.
o, and i mean instandly to assj :] .

anyone something to ad, crit'z please.

Best answers
In order: clothes*, clothes*, instantly* jacket*, add*

:D

I can't think of when this would really do any good.... i mean just a small effect of the clothes blowing upward with the force/wind. And every model would have to be edited to work like that (hmm i think).

Best answers
you can do that for buu i guess cuz the cape has its own bone that moves flaps around when you move and charge up.

Oh and you can do it for the guys with hair that moves around when you move. just assign the verticies of the clothes to the bone that controls the hair tips

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
What's the point? You'd need models with really high polygons in order to pull something like this off. Right now the rinkles on the clothes are skinned, not modeled. So adding clothes flapping while powering up wouldn't really work, without creating high-polygon models, which Half-Life does not support.

Off-Topic
I'm sorry I'm so negative on so many of these suggestions, but most of them are just plain unrealistic. When making suggestions you have to take acouple of things into consideration:
  1. The limitations on the game being developed.
  2. The limitations on the staff itself (Coders, modellers, skinners, etc)
  3. How the idea should be implemented.
  4. If the idea is easy in terms of coding it, and creating essential "works" for the idea to actually be implemented.
    1. Even though most of you are not coders yourselves, you can still think how hard it would be in terms of logical equations (if-then-else) and mathmatical equations (x+y=z), etc.
  5. The idea will bring change to the game, not add just visual aspects that won't be noticable while playing.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its possible but very time consuming. You would have to animate every model's animation to implement the animated bones used to make the clothes move. It does look nice, and its been done before on other models, but very time consuming. Just like making separate evil team skins like Alpha had.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there is one problem where i didn't had an answer to, how mutch animation can still be done?
and what is the bone limit to a model?
i can try to make something like that but i cant make clothes, any help?
better an goku suot so you can see it better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom