Realese Date

Best answers
the least the team can do is give us a relase date for 1.3 their are rumors going around about it coming out Friday the 18th? is this true

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
a rumor is a rumor. We are still hard at work. A lot of stuff has been finished recently, but there is still a lot more to be done. :'( But all in all, itll be a while

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It will be sooner then it seems probably.

If you noticed alot of people are joining the team, That means work is done faster mostly.

Best answers
so that would be a negative on the realease being this friday?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yep

But this makes me wonder, what would happen if on april 1st, the posted a link for 1.3, turning out to be a trojan or sometin...

Eyebrows will be raised.

Best answers
Yea that would be a negative, they will always give you the release date 1-2 weeks prior to the date. So dont believe anything unless u see it on the website =)... anway its best not to ask cause some people will get all mad and call u a noob and its not pretty. (I'm not one of them ;)

EDIT: Then we can all sew The ESF team (or atleast Mastasurf) for doing it..>

P.S. Soon it will be illegal to install things on someones computer unless its easy to un-install. Throught the internet.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can clearly say it will not be out friday the 18th. There's a lot of stuff still to do. I still have to pump out atleast 3 more maps.

Best answers
How much time , it'll take a year ?? Do us a fovor and tell us not the exact time , but how much do you think? one month one week[I HOPE] cause I'm in a vacation :] and I whant to play that game at leaste 23 from 24 hours a day :]

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they wont say, since if they say "it will take us 1 year" then later when the 1 year has passed they find ALOT of bugs and takes them another few months, people will be dissapointed, and more people joining the team doesnt neccesary (spelling?) mean faster production. and last, they would never use a trojan horse or something at 1st of april, they would probably lose alot of fans if they would do that

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Trust me, I'm sure the team is playing it by ear when they think it'll be released.

Patience is a virtue. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom