Real Super Sayian

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There nothing wrong about letting your imagination run wild if you are atleast able to distinguish fiction from reality.

I won't hide the fact that I used to try to mimic powering up too when I was younger. Nowadays it only happens in my head. :3
Word. :D

★ Black Lounger ★
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Im not gonna lie.... It was something I pointed out to myself watching this.... You can be whatever you want to be truly... Yea. Weird that I get it from a kid trying to turn into an imaginative being.. but just maybe he is a Super Saiyan.
haha look at him when he is a supersaiyan he just looks super high XD! it was fun :p

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
haha look at him when he is a supersaiyan he just looks super high XD! it was fun :p
That kid is stoned out of his mind. Just look at the expression on his face before taking that huge dump.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
There's a large difference between achieving super saiyan and detonating as many blood vessels in your head as you can.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
There nothing wrong about letting your imagination run wild if you are atleast able to distinguish fiction from reality.

I won't hide the fact that I used to try to mimic powering up too when I was younger. Nowadays it only happens in my head. :3
Z summed up the topic pretty darn good...naaaaiiiileeed it!

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He's a bot. It isn't sg anymore. The Darkness has taken him.

Seriously though, he's been posting random stuff all over the place. Can one of the mods clean out his act?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom