Read this please :) its about somthing in my family

MaX

Best answers
my Brothers girlfriend is havin a baby tonight so can ya all wish luck to Lanie and my brother Jeremy.. Thx.. and its gonna be a boy and his name is gonna be Brandon .. thanks.. and can somone make this a sticky :) Thx. and please post replys please i wonna hear ya people :) thanks

Best answers
i dont think this really deserves a sticky

but good luck with it! :yes:

MaX

Best answers
Thx for replys and she is dialated between a 3and4 so prolly not tell tomarrow mornin sometime on Dec,6th...

MaX

Best answers
nope its Brandon but anyway it was born at 11:57 am on the 6th :) thx for people who posted but his abcar rating was 9.9. he was 0.1 away from a perfect baby and lanie had to get a

C-Section and its all good now im going back to hostpital to visit them later. lanie was up for 2 and about a half of a day in labor.. so. but the baby is so cute!!! and once agian thx love you all.. andd she was barfin all night and day but in the end it all worked out... that remind me of. But in the End it doesnt even Mater.r.rr.rrrr

Best answers
Heydude congrats but where is the guy who was gonna rename his kid after me

btw- my name is eliot make her name him eliot! Not brandon Eliot!

Best answers
that was me Cell, you gave me the link to start d/ling Beta, so i said I'd name my first-born after you:p :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i have a feeling hes gonna make sure you hold up on it too:p
congrats with to yor brother on the new baby, and buu-boo i pray that you dont do that to your little brother or kids

Best answers
HAHAHA omg, i laughed my arse off when i saw that
that is hilarious. i wish i had a costume like that, i would run around public places. GOOD LUCK WITH THE KID. be sure to hav lots of fun with him >=)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom