Rasengan!

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/me huggles Ps2

It's been whining for a new fighting game for awhile, I guess Tekken 5 will just be the appetizer now.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can't wait, let's jsut hope it's not another budokai in disguise.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're a bit too late. The game came out a while ago.

EDIT: WTF!? THE STATES!? WOOHOO!

I FREAKING LOVE YOU!

As long as it isn't another rumor like the first one.

Best answers
Phatslugga said:
Can't wait, let's jsut hope it's not another budokai in disguise.

ooo believe me its not, its way better then budokai in every aspect.....all charectars have their own original specials and everything! i have both jap games and man the first one blew me away but the second one just took it even further! the second one is a lot like the first, but thats a good thing but they added new traps you can throw and levels and an rpg mode =)

Best answers
"Naruto fans will not have to wait very long for this uber popular Naruto video game for the Playstation 2 to make its way stateside, it has been announced that Narultimate Hero and possibly its successor, Narultimate Hero 2 will be crossing the ocean for an English release sometime this Fall. The game, which is being brought over by Bandai, is surprisingly rated #23 on the top 50 games to look forward to in 2005 by GMR Magazine. Being that the Naruto anime has not been licensed in America it is almost unprecedented for a game of this magnitude to come over without an English voice cast, but it is looking like we can expect Bandai's own in-house studio to provide voices for the game. "

Well, its easy to enjoy it with english voices...isnt it...by bandai. I just hate USA, why they always have to dubb everything? I hope this comes to europe in...fall of 2006. And i really hope that they keep japanese voices.

Best answers
I hope this is true. I so wanted to play these games, but didn't feel like modding my ps2 or getting 3'rd party deviced to play imports. O well, least I got my GC Naruto2 game.

Oh, hopefully we will be able to choose between english and japanese voices...........

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think people get way too worked up over english or japanese voices

i mean really come on does it matter one damn bit? does hearing something in a different voice change the whole entire game so much that its unplayable?

Best answers
"Hi , i am naruto, i want to become a great ninja master!".

"Monkey, dragon, rat, bird, ox, dog, tiger, monkey....One thousand birds!!!"

Answer:.....yes. Just think about those poor english voices from FFX and think that naruto could have those same voices.

I have nothing against english, just those poor voice actors. But they can be good...(tales of symphonia)

Im sure, that they screw with itachi`s great voice(if they use english :p)....

Best answers
umm its hokage not "ninja master"
and this is gonna own!
first naruto game for the ps2 with RASENGAN! but what about chidori????!!!!!AND KAGE NO BUNUJUSTSU!(SPSPSPSP)

Best answers
umm its hokage not "ninja master"
I was just guessing how they would translate it, but im sure they keep it as hokage, so it was an stupid example.

umm its Kage bunshin no jutsu not Kage no bunujustsu, or perhaps its one of your own....

Yes, chidori and kage bunshin are in the game.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im gonna get my ps2 fixed....

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For... what?

Here's a site:

http://google.com

Want some more sites? Search in there.

Anyway, I could care less about voices, I want to play the damn game as Lee.

Best answers
You dont have to be that rude.

If you want videos go to www.combovideos.com, join(im not advertising, you have to join, or you cant download videos), choose naruto game videos: narutimate hero 2 project 1 and 2. Itachi`s combos are just way too cool, and the way how he speak.

Well, i dont care about those voices anymore, because i will have narutimate hero 2 in 2 weeks(japanese, translations from gamefaq).

Other site for narutimate hero 2 videos. www.shishi-rendan.com

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Pfft most fighting games i play on mute with my music blaring so this wont really be a probelm. It's just the wait that is getting to me.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ive played the game,
in my honest opinion, the fighting mechanics are way too simple, then again i cant read japanese so i cant really say i got that far into the game, though i did beat orachimaru with the hokage, all wihout knowing what a single button did in my first sitting

if youve played super smash brothers, youve practically played this game already, >_> only difference is that its naruto instead of nintendo characters

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nuttzy said:
if youve played super smash brothers, youve practically played this game already, >_> only difference is that its naruto instead of nintendo characters
right and what game is hella fun to play even to this day?

super smash brothers :rolleyes:

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hah, the news of Naruto's licensing further solidifies this.

*huggles brand new Slim PSTwo*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom