Ra

Best answers
Hey guys, have any of you heard of Ra? They are a great band but not many people know about them. I'm trying to spead the word. Here are a few links. On their homepage there is player where you can play some of their songs and listen to them. You wont be dissapointed! If you like them tell your friends!!! I dont care what you do just get the word out!

http://www.raband.net/ (homepage)
http://www.rafans.net/ (a forum)
http://www.rastreetteam.net/ (another site)

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
..... Maybe you're just a part of the band trying to get more popular?
Btw.. erm, I'll let the mod's do there job ><
.... Just listened to a track (first one in the album).. I didn't like it -_-

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This isn't really advertising so much as "zomg I love this band" It's fine as is.

Best answers
lol Im not part of the band Im just a loyal fan and I want to try to get the word out. Sorry If I was breaking any rules -.^.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Sound like any typical metal band. Singer is mediocre. I don't like the drummer's fills very well either.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Decent sound, but theyre no Death. :devgrin:

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought it was alright, but I just didn't like it >.<

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I do believe Ra suck.

Best answers
I've known of Ra for a couple of years now... I have some of their songs as mp3s (Only, Do you call my name, Walking and Thinking and Sky)... Didn't check the links. No need. Just thought I'd let you know somebody here HAS heard of them...

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wolf Devil said:
I've known of Ra for a couple of years now... I have some of their songs as mp3s (Only, Do you call my name, Walking and Thinking and Sky)... Didn't check the links. No need. Just thought I'd let you know somebody here HAS heard of them...
I own their CD shorly after it came out. I thought it had a nice front image so I bought it. I listened to it a few times, then realized that I could just listen to Lateralus and have an exponetially better time.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I bought the CD which is a shame really. It's not as good as I hoped and only has maybe 3 songs that I like and the rest are mediocre in my opinion. It seems bands these days always do like 2 or 3 good songs then a bunch of other not so hot songs on a CD. I kinda wish that they'd work hard to put out CDs in which I like all the songs(like Tool, APC, Metallica's older albums,etc...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom