Quicktime is really starting to piss me off.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Last thread I made, I didn't get much help. I don't know if no one knew the answer or what, but I'm going to try one more time.

Again, there is so much **** i can't look at online solely because my god forsaken quicktime loves to not work for me. I have quicktime 7 the latest version and all that. People told me to uncheck everything in mime settings and all that jazz. Nothing has worked :( Anyone know a solution to my problem. I'd really like to be able to watch and look at things online.

Best answers
what is your problem?

if your saying it simply won't connect to the internet then your firewall could be blocking it off.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dewd In Ћe Newd said:
I remember you giving me this link. I also remember it didn't work. Sorry, though you have been the best help so far. But nothing has worked.

Is it possible my firewall won't let it work? I'll try that thanks. And Dewd, I'll try this again. Thanks for the help guys. It's just really annoying me that I can't get iit to work.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uninstall quicktime and then download the codec. Since the codec comes with an alternative to quicktime, there isnt any point in keeping it around.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
Uninstall quicktime and then download the codec. Since the codec comes with an alternative to quicktime, there isnt any point in keeping it around.
Yeah that's what I did, i'm going to test it out in a few. I'll post back in a bit. thanks.

*sigh* it didn't work :(

K. I'll post a pic so you can see stuff.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wth? I dont have quicktime installed on my pc and yet Im able to see everything in gamespot. Thats really weird.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
Wth? I dont have quicktime installed on my pc and yet Im able to see everything in gamespot. Thats really weird.
Yeah I tried that before too. Just uninstalling QT in general. It didn't work. :*(

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im thinking quicktime isnt even the problem. Like I said, I dont even have quicktime and Im able to see everything. Try dling shockwave or something.

EDIT: Yeah, I just looked at it and I think you need to download Macromedia Flash Player 8. If that doesnt work, download shockwave. If that doesnt work Im outta ideas.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That didn't work either. Downloaded and installed both of them :(

Thanks anyway for the help.
::EDIT::

NVM. I fixed it, thanks Zeo. After I installed those things, and uninstalled QT it worked for me :) Thanks a lot

A mod can close this now. I'm so glad this problem was resolved

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Congrats -_o.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
C-c-c-c-closed! Right when I got my intarn4ts back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom