Question(Esf)

Best answers
I see you guys doing kid goten and trunks for esf and ssj4 for esf. Yet I have never seen on esf kid goten or trunks on evm serv's or eea servs.

Best answers
new models and such are only cosmetic changes, if you will.

you replace old characters' models/skins/sounds/whatever with other models/yaddayaddah, so you can see the custom model you have installed, but people online will still see the model they have installed with the same name.

suppose you download a gogeta model and replace your old goku model with it, everyone playing goku online will look like gogeta to you and vice versa.

Best answers
Lets put it this way... You download a custom model. It replaces, lets say Goku. Now, YOU will see your custom model... But other people will still see the model THEY have. Makes sense?

Best answers
is just a noob.... i play this game for 27 days and i know all the coll stuff!

Best answers
Ok but why would someone want to replace goku with gotenks? and a bot i have played this game for 4 days and i could prob beat you.

Best answers
not a chance!!!
just ask me to open a server! :yes:

cuz gotenks look's better and you know it! :laff:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Someone would like to replace goku with gotenks, if they just wanna have a character change, if they just never liked goku but they do like gotenks, maybe they want to be able to play with him (well in a way, sicne it aint the real character only a model change)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there is 1 thing what still botter me.
i pay'd bfp and bfp has it better in that option.
when you place an model just in the map the game auto. picks the model in the game and every model has his own attack while in esf the caracter has to be replaced and the attack are stil the same.
well thats an releaf, finaly i cleart my mind.
thnx

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom