Quake 3 Arena

Best answers
dont know if any of you have played q3arena but i used to a while back and they seemed to have a nice dragon ball z mod wich rocked and it was only the first beta release when i played it......anyone play it?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it was he best dbz mod in its time, im sure a few years from now there could very well be another dbz mod which will have you all saying that esf sucks,

Best answers
Im not sure people will still try to use dbz as a anime to base a mod on in a few years, they would be rather idiotical if you ask me but no one asked me so I will stop babbling

Ontopic: Bid for power had it's ups and downs (More downs then ups)

Best answers
yea bid for power was good for a short time untill the team quit on it.

i guess some other team is makeing bidforpower 2.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I still remember waiting for bfp to be released, and i loved every second of that game.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it's still a good game, and bfp2 and zeq2 are making the game from where they stoped.
i used to be the best bfp player but esf made me suck ass, it's to fast now.
i was a pro and even the best player was no match for me, now look at me.
realy, esf made me a n00b where to jell at.
i only hope that bfp/zeq2 are giving atleast a good game(i even think that zeq2 get's better that bfp and esf all to gether).
btw, don't know if he will see this but the link to zeq1 doesn't work and i realy wants to download it :D

Best answers
I think bfp2 sounds boring, but zeq2 will rule because of the pretty celshadedness =). But I suspose bfp rc 4 is the one that you would want Slik

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom