Public Service Announcement

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Im Bro-Toss and with it im in Master (Mid master) but month or two ago i started with random and im holding up barely in top diamond. Zerg is my worst race. Its hard to get used to speed when switching races. Had lots of trouble example selecting few lings from a whole group of lings (at least fast select) and not to mention worst thing to select is when i play ZvZ and i have to kill changeling which is speedling and you have to target it in movement - hah :)

Unfortunately didnt buy HOTS yet but will eventually. So many options there

Grega. Well Starcraft was strategy gameplay and probably will be. Seems they screwed few thing up with first release of Starcraft 2 where it more became clicks because only few options were avalible as strategy. With HOTS expansion release it more turned into decision making, strategy and speed. Thats what it makes it so damn hard to play (at least on higher levels)

While most of PRO's have click per minute thats rapes the sky (400-800 - yep one had it 800) there are those who have "APM" and "EPM" as low as any normal player who starts to play (60) - so that pretty much proves its not just about clicking...

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I'm in grandmaster

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Grega and Karde PlanetSide 2 high five!

Red Saiyan Mod
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Congrats Sub, I really need to start playin Starcraft 2 again. Never even finished it. I'm so easily distracted...

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've been messing around with Terran and Protoss, and I don't know how anyone plays those races at anything higher than a gold level. It's so much harder than Zerg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom