PS possibility

Best answers
Eekhoorn, about the thing where explosions do too much damage, when do you ever really see a BEAM that does a lot of damage besides finger lasers, disc's, and special beam cannon? most of the other attacks do more damage in the explosion than the beam itself.

now, something that everyone in here is probably wondering what the explosion would look like.......

Final Flash------------> <------------Spirit bomb + kamehameha (from same person)

Best answers
What I meant is that most of the damage should come from the beams, as the explosions now are waaay too spammish.

Furthermore, in the TV series explosions really dont do as much damage as the beams themselves, most people killed by attacks, where actually vaporized or penetrated by the attack, not killed by the explosion of the same attack.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Brim
unless you can get out of it...which i didn't know you could...
You just turn and look behind you :)

Well when i was running my own server, me and my mate were both gohan and we had a kamehameha struggle and we both ran outa ki and the bar was left in the middle so none of the beams were moving...we stayed there for about 5 minutes before i told i was going to let it explode :laff: killed everyone on the map :p was class

Best answers
Yeah i think when both beams are a draw and you both run out of ki and you sit there for like 10 seconds. The beams should just explode itself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom