Protecting your dragonballs

Generic beam while holding dragonball?

• Would be a useful addition, ill use it if i need it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dont think that it would prove to be much of a use.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i know that you can block while holding a dragonball, but what about being able to shoot a beam?

since you primarily hold the dragonball with your left hand (like when you power up) it would make sense to be able to use the generic beam while holding a dragonball, since the generic beam uses the right hand to fire, leaving the left hand free to keep hold of the dragonball.
if someone swoops at you, blam! you can blast them away or block them and run for your life.
i would like to see what abybody else things about this idea of mine.

Best answers
i like that idea...i think they should do it...its set up right!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont wanna say that i hate the idea, but if this will be in the game, then ppl with start to complane about, "why cant i swoop when i have a dragon ball?? cuz i can still use my feet" and "why cant i fire a kamehameha cuz gohan also did a onehanded kamehamhe"

Best answers
You missed the point he was making. He's saying that this would produce a lot of whining saying they should be able to swoop and shoot kamehameha or big bang attack, etc etc

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Currently the capture the dragonball mode is still very experimental and hasn't been worked on as much. So there are a lot of things to improve on.

I like this suggestion. It makes sense to be able to keep yourself from being dominated.

Best answers
yeah they will probably add stuff like this later. i mean in normal CTF games in quake the person with the flag can still shoot so I think there would be attacks allowed for DB carriers later in development.

I would like to see real CTDB maps made especially for CTDB. There was one map that looked like one in the v1.0 but they removed it from v1.1. I liked that map quite a bit. I think there should be a little room or something (with 3 or 4 entry/escape points) for each team to put their DBs into. THen they could gaurd that room and make it harder for the other team to retrieve the DBs from them.

Best answers
trunks doesn't do a generic beam with one hand he uses two hand so does piccolo

Best answers
hrm i totaly agree u should be able top sue generic beam whilst holding dragonballz, just put something in a forum or sumwhere stating htat ur not gonna let gohan use kamaehamaeha or wat ever n if ne1 wynges slap en right side up teh face

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And if your not being attacked yous should also be able to hold 2 dragonballs at the same time right?

Best answers
Should be able to hold all the dbs, nothing pisses me off more than getting 6 dbs and then some dude has the last db and, while looking for the last one, steals YOUR wish

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well this is focused on being able to use the simple generic beam. holding multiple dragonballs is not up to me since this thread isnt about that.

Best answers
if some1 is coming at me wen i ahve a dragon ball i jsut throw it at him then mele him to death... this option isnt needed

Best answers
the whole point of having to transport the dragonball is to have a disadvantage, that's all there is to it, the best thing to do is drop the DB and smash the living **** out of the person that is near you, then apon leaving his courpse return the DB and get power!!! as for the gaurding of the dragonballs, this is where teamwork comes in handy, you teamates guard the DB's while you kick the hell out of the person flying around with the DB =) then take it and share the wealth, but 1vs1.... cant suggest

Best answers
lol i think if u could be able to grab two at a time then you couldnt attack just run around and stuff but iff you just got one you could do any onehanded attack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom