Problem with 1.3

Best answers
Ok so, I had a small problem with my PC and had to reinstall the Windows and Reformat the Driver where my ESF was in.

I reinstalled Steam, Half Life, Esf, ECX rc2, Big Pack, and installed Open Beta 1.3.
Every one of these games works except for the Open Beta.
When i open it, after 30 secs(maybe) the game closes.
Can some one tell me why?

🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
You're either not using the Steam version of Half-Life or you are trying to add bots.

Legerdemain Cheese Spread
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Ok so, I had a small problem with my PC and had to reinstall the Windows and Reformat the Driver where my ESF was in.

I reinstalled Steam, Half Life, Esf, ECX rc2, Big Pack, and installed Open Beta 1.3.
Every one of these games works except for the Open Beta.
When i open it, after 30 secs(maybe) the game closes.
Can some one tell me why?

sorry to swear BUT THIS IS F K I NG BULL CRAP!! why dose everyone not use steam to play esf its that simple USE STEAM AND HALF LIFE..1!!!! is it this hard ok i think i will calm down now but you need to use Half-Life 1 And STEAM in order to play v1.3 and also esf (and other verisons) hey wait a sec do you play LAN Game on the esf games that work

I reinstalled Steam, Half Life, Esf, ECX rc2, Big Pack
ohh and sorry if a sweared i am just tired of people not useing HALF-LIFE 1 and STEAM So please forgive me lol i like saying lol so concentrate now on Half-Life 1 And Also...STEAM

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom