Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Whos Jenemba?

• uhhhh i eat cheese.

• Total voters
Best answers
You see it alot in the series..

When someone throws a big Kamehameha or attack, they transform to make it extra powerfull, or when Goku transforms after throwing the spirit bomb to give it alot of speed..

It would be pretty neat if it allows you to transform in powerstruggles or very advanced melee..

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You see it alot in the series..

When someone throws a big Kamehameha or attack, they transform to make it extra powerfull, or when Goku transforms after throwing the spirit bomb to give it alot of speed..

It would be pretty neat if it allows you to transform in powerstruggles or very advanced melee..
Transformations during Power Struggles are in since 1.1(maby since 1.0 but i never tryed it in that version)

But that only works in power struggles not in block struggles.

Best answers
Transformations during Power Struggles are in since 1.1(maby since 1.0 but i never tryed it in that version)

But that only works in power struggles not in block struggles.
Hmm, I tried alot but it never worked for me... Would be neat to have in block struggles aswell ;)

/delete then pls

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm, I tried alot but it never worked for me... Would be neat to have in block struggles aswell ;)

/delete then pls
Maby you didnt transform cause you had turbo activated. Since you cant transform with turbo and thats normally the first thing you do when you get into a PS.

Block struggles would work well only with perfect transform. Since the whole thing is practically over before you finish transforming. So i agree that if you are in a block struggle you should be able to transform. If you are fiiring the beam than as soon as you can transform. If you are blocking than only with perfect transform.

Mog

Best answers
I've mentioned several times in the past that I thought it seems unfair to allow people to transform on the firing end but not the blocking end.
Perfect transform only in BS might be a good idea... there probably wouldn't be much point transforming otherwise.

I think it would also be pretty neat if you could transform while charging a beam and transform after firing a beam (not ps)...
I'm sure they did both in the show? ;)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it would also be pretty neat if you could transform while charging a beam and transform after firing a beam (not ps)...
I'm sure they did both in the show? ;)
The problem with that would be how to rightfully calculate the PL ussed in the beam equasion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom