PowerLevels

Best answers
Has anyone gotten their power to an extent where when you transform it jumps to an alarming height. My point is, when you transform and your is about 25 million or so. (example) then in another instance your power is 25 million in regular, then why is the blast radius is far smaller than when you were at SSJ 25 million that at 25 million non-SSJ.

Oh and not to brag, whos gotten the highest KI level?

I bet i have! look at this! its insaine!

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats far from being the highest.

This is not my highest... actually far from it. I forgot to take a pisture of it before the server crashed.

Also moved to off-topic.

Best answers
uhg you guys notice all the dbs on the screen he could easily collected them quickly some 999 times

Best answers
My Higest was 724 Mil with Vegeta (Woot)...

/looks at Buu-Boo's screen

Sweet mother of god man!! lol
724 is the higest I could go before all the ki attacks became nullified, and i couldn't gain anymore power :(

Best answers
wow....me and my 5 mill.....thought I was somewhere lol!!! I'm such an ESF noob. I love this game though. I'm a big DBZ finatic and this game brings much satisfaction to me ^_^. Yeah I've only played it a few hours because all the servers appear to lag me out and such. I made my own server and got some people on. Seems like the way to go if you don't want lag until real dedicated servers pop up. I've only begun to search the forums but is this the place where I would find out about adminmod? After installing it I haven't been able to get a server running. I am pretty sure I installed it right because I installed Admin Mod for CS and it works. But in ESF it keeps crashing before the server goes up. Anyone might know why?

Best answers
hehe i ask myself how long it took u guys to get such an powerlevel O_O :D

Best answers
It took me a few hours, I had to stop playing because I had otherthings to do. 340 million is the highest ive ever seen. And once i saw 970 million. Now THAT took a long time i bet. cuz that just punked my score out :fight:

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
e00t.

We both got it up that high but you could only see it with the scouter.

Methos

M
No, the hud said 820,642,128.
It just wouldn't show the 1 in 1,820,642,128.

Also what happened is when we went super it wouldn't show any pl. Over 2 Billion it doesn't show up. The scouter also stopped showing the pl and where people were on it.

Best answers
O_O 2 billion.. holy monkey poop! tonight i got to 1 billion thinking i just beat everyone else. and this joker just had to come along and stomp on my score yet again.. *sigh* :cry:

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Eternal
O_O 2 billion.. holy monkey poop! tonight i got to 1 billion thinking i just beat everyone else. and this joker just had to come along and stomp on my score yet again.. *sigh* :cry:
JOKER!!!!!!!!!!!;( I AM A BETA TESTER :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My highest is around 9 million. Yes, I always quit before then -_-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hsu i dont understand why do you have 254 health??Did u hack the game or what??

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For that is was just one on one. And the health is just a bug, with powerlevels that high when you melee someone it gives them health for some reason.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is my server if we want a high-pl we sometimes work together to get it & it only takes 1/2 hour.

Best answers
hehe, joker.. well to spend the amount of time to get 2 billion must have been tremendous. i mean i spent nearly 3 hours getting 1 billion.

Hey, when you had your power soo high. Did the beams ever like stop blowing up? cuz when i was playing my beams after a while stopped blowing up. i would shoot but no bang. :] weird

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom