PowerLevel reset's

Best answers
i don't know if this happends with other chara's too, my opponent and me was playing with vegeta.

ok, to reproduce this bug, it's importent that you and your enemy should have nearly the same pl (5million or higher should work). then power up to max ki.

both of you must charge up a final flash until it fires from alone (i hope you know what i mean) and go into a powerstruggle. try to keep the ps going very long (20 seconds or longer). after the explode look at your pl, it's back on 750thousend.

well this is what happend to me and the guy who hosted the server. it maybe don't 'work' on first try. cause on first try his pl reset's, and after repeat, my pl was reset.

i know my english is really bad, but i hope you unterstand what i mean, and get this bug fixed :)

cya

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well acctually your power wasnt reset it was stolen by the winner of the power struggle.

Best answers
oh, thanks for the explanation, but if i remember right he has won both of the power struggles. :cry:

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A dual 5 mil Final Flash PS that stalemates untill your ki drops to zero should just about wipe out the entire map.

Best answers
yep, cucumba said it *g*

there were actually playing 2 other people on this server too, and it just blew them away :D . it was so much fun.., except the thing with our pl's...

Best answers
i don't want to make a new topic cause i don't know if it's a bug or not (..shame on me that i didn't know that with the pl and make a thread..)

well this time i think it's a bug, if not please clear up.

when you powerup and someone shoots at you with the eyelaser, is it normal that you don't get hurt?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom