Power up

Best answers
I saw it will be a Power up you can raise your ki ...i have some suggestions :
1) Raise the Bar with The Charging on Galic gun ,,,, Final Flash and others and make the Beams Blast(on ground ) a little more small the efect .
2) make few maps but HUGE.
3)Make an option to raise your Ki while Charging a Beam ( Cool like an Anger \ Rage or sometinng )

Best answers
Ummm,for the 1st and the 3rd suggestion I think you havn't thought through the fact that if so,they might overate the game.The if enough Ki is gathered in that beam/wave it can form a huge explosion.You have to be kind of aware of this.

The huge map idea is ok...I guess..But I bit to huge is...well...mmm boring imo.They run and run and run >_>

-GuZzie

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GuZzie said:
Ummm,for the 1st and the 3rd suggestion I think you havn't thought through the fact that if so,they might overate the game.The if enough Ki is gathered in that beam/wave it can form a huge explosion.You have to be kind of aware of this.
Practically the same thing I was thinking.

As for anger/rage abillities for ki, iirc from stuff I read a while back on 1.3, Gohan has a rage boost that gives him a temp ki boost. Team member or beta tester may say different though, but I remember reading about it a while back though don't remember much about it.

Best answers
i like the idea of raising ki when charging, it ALWAYS happens with large beams on the show...vegeta charged for an entire episode for the final flash, increasing his powerlevel throughout untill it was fired...

huge maps aren't a problem at all because even if you do run you get caught quickly anyway. you'd have to be pretty good to not get caught - and the good players stay and fight.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
huge maps aren't a problem at all because even if you do run you get caught quickly anyway. you'd have to be pretty good to not get caught - and the good players stay and fight.
Arrival size is as big as HL suports it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom