βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers

Good enough for me.

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
Best answers
[video=youtube;xLymYoUBCrM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLymYoUBCrM[/video]

That picture reminded me of this video. It was during my 56k speeds where a video like this would take HOURS to download to watch. Brought back a lot of memories. I suggest you all watch this AMV...this was before anything past frieza had been released in america. For a video made in the late 90's...awesome video

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I remember seeing the otherworld tournament saga going on some asian or spanish channel while Toonami was like halfway through the Cell saga. I was pretty confused lol.

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I had seen all of Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z before it had got really big in America. Cousin owned an anime store for the longest time. He had everything aN 80s and 90s anime fan could want.

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
Best answers
"To think your race had the ability to produce such capable fighters. I'm surprised I hadn't destroyed you sooner."
"And to think your race had the ability to produce such whiny *****es. I'm surprised anyone can take you seriously."

Am I the only one here who thought of this moment?

Best answers
This is my favorite POTW released this year thus far; always happy to see Piccolo, but damn 2nd form looks awesome. Can't wait to see 4th form.

Desert Duel<3

Force Pit Member
Best answers
A trailer showing off SSJ1 Goku vs. Frieza in his final form fighting on dying Namek would be pretty cool.

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Just gonna focus on that part for a bit. To much Dragon ball feel for Dragon ball?

As for the brightness. It kinda depends on user speciffic settings. Not really sure how to go about that, since i myself have my monitor set to max gama and brightness, or else it just feels to dark.
Yes Grega, it's Dragon Ball Z not Dragon Ball, I prefer the music to be more intense, and reflect that things have progressed and are indeed not on the same level as they once were. Dragon Ball featured music that most of the time was light hearted, and poppy. I don't think that reflects the nature of Dragon Ball Z too well.

As for the brightness settings. There will be an ingame slider to adjust the value I take it? I like games that let you do so with brightness and gamma, rather than just one. First thing I do in any game is color correction. Gotta crush the blacks & make things juicy!

But I like that every picture o da week seems to be taken by different players with various settings, letting us see the game in a different light each week rocks, and shows off how the range of quality the team has put into this thing.

Last edited:
Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes Grega, it's Dragon Ball Z not Dragon Ball
Guess im one of the few people that sees dragonball as a whole with Z as just another story arc in Dragonball.

As for settings. There are no ingame grphics options. Its all done externally.

πŸš‚ Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Guess im one of the few people that sees dragonball as a whole with Z as just another story arc in Dragonball.

Don't you mean internally?

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers

I don't know if you read the manga, but it makes sense for the people who do. On TV it was more advertised as a separate series.

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't you mean internally?
No externally. As in outside of the game itself.

I don't know if you read the manga, but it makes sense for the people who do. On TV it was more advertised as a separate series.
Yea but thats like saying the second season of a show is not the same show as the first season, just because they have a time lapse in between or something of the sort.

Imagine if Code Geass had the second season called Code Geass Z. Would that make it a different show?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
No externally. As in outside of the game itself.

Yea but thats like saying the second season of a show is not the same show as the first season, just because they have a time lapse in between or something of the sort.

Imagine if Code Geass had the second season called Code Geass Z. Would that make it a different show?
There's a distinct difference in tone, character portrayal and narrative between the two shows. That's what separates them. It's the difference between watching The Justice League and Batman: The Brave and the Bold.

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
There's a distinct difference in tone, character portrayal and narrative between the two shows. That's what separates them. It's the difference between watching The Justice League and Batman: The Brave and the Bold.
But thats only in the western translation of the manga and anime. Originally it was only one manga, like Naruto and the anime Shippuuden thing. Though it is true, that Toriyama gradually sytopped using animal-human hybrids as the thing went on. But as for the general tone. Piccolo was pretty grim ^^;

I guess i see where your argument is comming from, but i just dont have that separation of the show. Hell the only separation i have is with GT >.<;

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom