POTW

ESF Head Team Mapper
๐Ÿ‘‘ Administrator
๐ŸŒ  Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ‚ Regular
Best answers
but having a map surrounded by cliffs and walls and such which is supposed to he basically just hundreds of square kilometers with nothing but one small island and water would be kind of dull tho :p

Lost in space
Banned
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I actually like the roshi map , as i remember in 1.1 it had alot of space for a fight and people would use the water to their advantage (people did the same on the 1.1 namek map too) the fact that it has alot of water even made it more fun as you could have water , land and sky fights.

& now that it is being redone , i'm happy ;)

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
That you can download at esf-wolrd i think or somewhere here in te Misc. Section.
But i think its esf-world.de where you can dled it.

BTW:
Looking Good that Map and roshi ^^ I cant wait to assign him to an Krillin Model and then own people with Mystic Roshi ^^

For the Grass cant you use the Gero Grass here too and lighten it up since the Wishy washy Grass here isnt so much of an pwning :p

ESF Head Team Mapper
๐Ÿ‘‘ Administrator
๐ŸŒ  Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ‚ Regular
Best answers
yeh im using a custom HUD, its nothing official :p

SSJGoku83 said:
Looking Good that Map and roshi ^^ I cant wait to assign him to an Krillin Model and then own people with Mystic Roshi ^^
I was expecting someone would say stuff like this haha

about the grass ... those arent just tileable textures and i dont feel like redoing basically all textures so you will have to live with it XD

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
DJ-Ready said:
I was expecting someone would say stuff like this haha
about the grass ... those arent just tileable textures and i dont feel like redoing basically all textures so you will have to live with it XD
Well i can live with that too ^^ Was just asking :) .

Best answers
Nice... :laff:

Make an animation play that shows him waking up and running inside the house when he is hit by an explosion.. inside the house he would just disappear..

It would look kinda stupid to see an entire black and charred island, and roshi sleeping there, unharmed.. but i suppose it would be funny too.. :)

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Pfft Roshi TAUGHT Goku, he can withstand anything anyone throws at him. He's the master man!

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Knowing its a model i expect it to be like the time mascheene ^^

Possible to destroy but very hard to blow up

โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I love it. But if you look closely on the middle part of the legs, it looks 'boxy'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom