POTW

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KilledWithStyle said:

Its pictures like this that make me think of what the throwing anamation is going to be...... I cant wait to be krillin and grab goku's hair and throw him.
The hair? Thats just low. Besides, throwing from the foot means they land head first. :fight:

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Like I said in the force-pit, big hair is hAwT! Awesome model guys =).

Best answers
Mm indeed, good job GG and Kama i really love your work :)

but &(*$&(*!$@&(*$&(*&@!$$ i hate teasers :'(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're comparing a Milkshape fully illuminated shot to a fully rendered 3ds max shot? Wtf?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kama said:
You're comparing a Milkshape fully illuminated shot to a fully rendered 3ds max shot? Wtf?
:p I never said I actually knew what I was talking about, I just said I liked one better than the other.

Anyway, I've seen other ESF models with better hair shading than this one. I know SSJ hair is golden and glowy and stuff, but the colors in this one don't really do it for me.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they actually modeled the eyebrows instead of skinning them...nice X_x WE WANT MORE WE WANT MORE!!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A man's strength can only be measured by the size of his hair. This holds true for everything in DBZ.

Best answers
Kama said:
Cause the other forms do, and Roshi is a pimp so he should have his mark. =x

And yeah Goku is spelt alot of different ways, I just like Gokuh best.
Man he's getting the symbol again :(, man Goku is my favorite guy, and I don't like that symbol, so now, I mean the model is really good but, it would look better without the symbol. Oh if your going to give him any symbol, it should be King Kai's symbol, cause Goku had Master Roshie's symbol mainly in Dragon Ball, and he mainly had King Kai's symbol in Dragon Ball Z.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Mccdbz5 said:
Man he's getting the symbol again :(, man Goku is my favorite guy, and I don't like that symbol, so now, I mean the model is really good but, it would look better without the symbol. Oh if your going to give him any symbol, it should be King Kai's symbol, cause Goku had Master Roshie's symbol mainly in Dragon Ball, and he mainly had King Kai's symbol in Dragon Ball Z.
Just skin it off when it's released.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mccdbz5 said:
Man he's getting the symbol again :(, man Goku is my favorite guy, and I don't like that symbol, so now.
You'll barely even notice the Symbol with Goku's long hair in the back. You'll probably just see half of white on his gi. It really doesn't matter, you can always skin it off too.

Best answers
I don't know how to skin, and plus when your in Normal, Super Saiyan, or Super Saiyan 2, you'll see the symbol perfectly. And can someone tell me how to skin?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Mccdbz5 said:
I don't know how to skin, and plus when your in Normal, Super Saiyan, or Super Saiyan 2, you'll see the symbol perfectly. And can someone tell me how to skin?
:rolleyes: You're so fussy...... I know when I am beating the crap outta ppl in the game I don't have time to sit back and go " Oh I wish the symbol was different"

If you don't like it..... get another model

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mccdbz5 said:
Oh if your going to give him any symbol, it should be King Kai's symbol, cause Goku had Master Roshie's symbol mainly in Dragon Ball, and he mainly had King Kai's symbol in Dragon Ball Z.
Jes, i'm well aware. Though personally I find Dragonball to be the most enjoyable out of all three series of DB. And since Roshi is just so cool and such a pimp, I feel he deserves to have his mark on Goku.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Logan289 said:
A man's strength can only be measured by the size of his hair. This holds true for everything in DBZ.
Then why did raditz loose. You had a hairless antenna guy with a shorter haired lower brother. Then of course... both of those brothers dies. :/
I mean Raditz should be ssj3 by the size of his hair.

But I seriousally wish I could throw that goku by his hair. Would be funny to watch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom