POTW

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I was going to ask what happened to that project, I assumed it would be put in as a custom model to switch with. I really hope it get's rigged. It may not be the most accurate skin to the show, but it plain and simply ****ing owns.

Please finish it.

Lost in space
Banned
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks like GodGundam & Kama have been hard at work, those models look really good :).

owa

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
DarkSniper said:
I wish you could see how cell looks like in the force pit, too bad you can't rofl
I saved my money and took my girlfriend out for dinner. I'll just wait to see the stuff in the force pit when it is released in the download. I'm in no rush.

The guy who posted a link to my reply: That was snazzy.

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
USSJ_Gohan said:
finally a gohan model But from the side :S :D
I posted the same scene from two other angles in the Force Pit. ;)

2D/3D Artist
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I really like the feeling this screen is giving out!
Really cool stuff GG and Kama =D *loves* :3

Best answers
YES THAT OTHER CELL MODEL ****ING KICKS THAT ONE IN POTW'S ASS IT WOULD BE WAY BETTER THEN IT.

2D/3D Artist
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I actually think this one looks more accurate to the show, there for...I like this one better =D just the angle makes his legs look long and seckseh

Best answers
Kama said:
http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=56551&highlight=Cell

This is a project GG and I started awhile back. It's just kind of faded into obscurity though. Get your friends intrested and we'll finish it. So you'll have it and something for 1.3. <3<3x0x0x0

/selfpromotion
The one in the POTW is much better than this one. I mean, if you just look at the details closely, the other one turns out looking much better. This Cell model wouldn't fit in with the rest of the characters. They all have that similar type of model with them, but this one doesn't, making it most likely worse. Cell only looked like this model right here, when he was powering up. He always looked like this when he was normally there in perfect like he does in the POTW. I think people just like the other one more just because it's shinier and looks fresher, but just look at it closely, and you'll see that it almost looks like it would be a 1.2 model. Here's even comparisons with the models towards the show:
Current Model compared to Cell in show:

Other Cell model compared to Cell in show:

The colors and features on the first one are a lot more accurate to the show than the second one. The other one is just way off accuracy towards the show in many things. I think most of you people like it more because it's shiny and all that stuff. I think the team should stick with their current Cell model, instead of having to take more time to finish a Cell model that looks worse. That would just be a waste of time.

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Mccdbz5 said:
The colors and features on the first one are a lot more accurate to the show than the second one. The other one is just way off accuracy towards the show in many things. I think most of you people like it more because it's shiny and all that stuff. I think the team should stick with their current Cell model, instead of having to take more time to finish a Cell model that looks worse. That would just be a waste of time.
Well.. now you got the ghetto Kama back. So first off because I've explained this 300 million times and am going to have to do it again, go **** yourself.

Now, if you feel like it you may go take a look at GG and I's past works. We stay very accurate to the show, however, DBZ bores me. I like to add my own flavour to all the works I do.

Once I finish Cell 1 (cell 2 is done) i'll post all 3 models so you can see their progression. Cell 1 is weathered and old looking. Cell 2 is nothing special (what you would call good) and Perfect Cell, as you can see above, is very shiny and crisp.

I did this because,
#1) Who wants to see the same model and skin in every game (except you)
#2) Cell is a progression from literally, Imperfection to Perfection. Why shouldn't something that is perfect be shiny and without any blemishes? If you ask me it only strengthens the fact he has become perfect.
#3) It looks pretty.

And just to finish this post, yes, you are a douche for making me explain all this again.

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
well thats the price of having 1500 poly models :(
I really think the ESF team should do a large scale survey or poll or something, to see what the average ESF players has in his/her pc. Because I seriously think that 1500 poly limit can be raised to atleast 2000, because nearly nobody has a pc as weak as when HL1 was just released.

Ontopic: Models look really nice, can't wait to see their animations!

**Edit**
About Cell:
I have to agree with Kama, I think it is very nice when somebody gives their own touch to their own skin/model, not everything has to stay 'perfect' to the show. I only think he could use some more...spots.

Best answers
Kama said:
Well.. now you got the ghetto Kama back. So first off because I've explained this 300 million times and am going to have to do it again, go **** yourself.

Now, if you feel like it you may go take a look at GG and I's past works. We stay very accurate to the show, however, DBZ bores me. I like to add my own flavour to all the works I do.

Once I finish Cell 1 (cell 2 is done) i'll post all 3 models so you can see their progression. Cell 1 is weathered and old looking. Cell 2 is nothing special (what you would call good) and Perfect Cell, as you can see above, is very shiny and crisp.

I did this because,
#1) Who wants to see the same model and skin in every game (except you)
#2) Cell is a progression from literally, Imperfection to Perfection. Why shouldn't something that is perfect be shiny and without any blemishes? If you ask me it only strengthens the fact he has become perfect.
#3) It looks pretty.

And just to finish this post, yes, you are a douche for making me explain all this again.
Dude, what the heck is your problem? You don't have to get all pissed because I said I didn't like that model. You don't have to into offensive comments and all that crap. I just think the one in the POTW is a lot better than the one that was in that Biology topic, nothing else. I'm sorry if I pissed you off, but I wasn't trying to. I was trying to say something to try and convince you guys to stick with the one you have finished now. Also, if you read my post in the topic about Frieza form 4, you would know I didn't care if it looked more accurate to the show. I just think the Cell you guys have now is much, much better.

ESF Head Team Mapper
πŸ‘‘ Administrator
🌠 Staff
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ‚ Regular
Best answers
Kama is simply evil. Thats about it.

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Let's bring this thread down a notch and get it back on topic.

Discuss the POTW, not some of Kama's other models. I wouldn't want to have to close a POTW thread of all things.

2D/3D Artist
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
*Bows to Kama*
*Kisses Kama's feet like a good slave*
='3

Ahahhhh yeah anyway =D teh pic is really really cool!
Im really curious to see super saiyan 2 gohan =] looks like we have quite some stuff to wait for =O keep em comin'!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom