POTW

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Correct.

My FPS dropped a bit there because the camera's so close. There's the powerup sprites, the aura, the dust, the rocks, all up close. I don't have the greatest laptop ever, but I usually manage about 70 FPS, so a drop in FPS is understandable.

I'm really glad you guys like it so much. :3 I thought you might.

x3 Thanks Ravendust. Best POTW ever, huh? <33

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd have to agree with ravendust.

<3

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
My guess that the white arua is there is because he just changed from ssj1 to ssj2...... maybe

Looks good guys. When can I play it :) jks

Best answers
pff.. the damn forums finally works <_< but the main site doesn't.. behh, well neweys, the POTW rox0rs soo damn hard. <3

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Smeg said:
My guess that the white arua is there is because he just changed from ssj1 to ssj2...... maybe

Looks good guys. When can I play it :) jks
Trunks doesn't transform to ssj2, he transes to USSJ (or what ever people like to call the between forms of ssj1/ssj2 or sub levels of ssj1).

Best answers
For the next POTW cant you take a pic of a19 ??? I wud love to see how he looks like in 1.3 !!! :D

btw the POTW looks ****** cool.. hehe

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pictures are worth a thousand words and ESF 1.3 is only worth three: When it's done.

We can't assume that it's almost done, we can't even assume if it's even within the vicinity of being even half way done. Discussing the overall progress of 1.3 is the equivalent of saying "he who should not be named" in Harry Potter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom