POTW

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks really good guys.

Just a little thought though, when I was playing around with tien's animatable mouth I found when you make them scream it doesn't look quite so silly if you get the two joints on the left and right creases of the mouth and move them up a little.

>.> If you know what i mean.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah it look's good but stop it whit the Goku picture there other caracter to

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I R MUST ESCAPE NAMEK OR DIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
Models looks nice as always, I like the texture used on the skybox :).

Best answers
Yeah it look's good but stop it whit the Goku picture there other caracter to
Yeah, can't we soon see kid buu, ore maybe Android 17... That would be nice:)

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Because neither of those models are done.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
kenny-DK said:
How do you know that?
Even people with fp access have not seen Kid Buu or Android 17 model pics.

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
blame kong. Everyone on the team loves goku for some reason. Ill just replace all the models with another character from time to time so they're forced to use other characters in POTW :) k?
BTW guys, this map. is freakin sweet. Beyond the belief its sweet. umm.. the mapped / env_model (background) is just. AHH!! secks!

Question for public :
Do you want realistic lava where it flops out or the huge spouting tubes of lava like in the show?
place your votes.. now :)

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My vote is no because it'd pwn my voodoo 5 ;P But then again, I'm a tester, I don't get a vote, I just slave away in the salt mines ;P

Best answers
|Overlord| said:
Even people with fp access have not seen Kid Buu or Android 17 model pics.
I know that, I have the forces pit access:) .. But then I just hope that the models are going to be done soon.. I would just love to see how kid buu is going to look like..

DarktoothDKD said:
Do you want realistic lava where it flops out or the huge spouting tubes of lava like in the show?
place your votes.. now
That would bee nice.. :D how about make a map were it isn't in it, and one where it is?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
kenny-DK said:
That would bee nice.. :D how about make a map were it isn't in it, and one where it is?
That would be stupid, they would both be the same map with just one minor difference and could get rather annoying on a server's map cycle. If the lava hurt you however then it's a different story, but it still does have it's downfalls. I still remember one of the maps from 1.1 though that had lava at the bottom of the map.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
he looks a little cross eye'd, but it's probably the angle.
Nice job guys... looking good.... now gimme :D

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DarktoothDKD said:
blame kong. Everyone on the team loves goku for some reason. Ill just replace all the models with another character from time to time so they're forced to use other characters in POTW :) k?
BTW guys, this map. is freakin sweet. Beyond the belief its sweet. umm.. the mapped / env_model (background) is just. AHH!! secks!

Question for public :
place your votes.. now :)
Well id prefer the pilars. Like it was first planed ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
pillars, that sounds fun, maybe you stand on lava craters then every few minutes or so lava comes splashing out like pillars taking you on a ride of your life, or if you're heavy then it just burns the crap outta you. lol I can dream can't I. I'd like the lava idea but will it look good, hmm...then again it's kongkong we're talking about or are you guys gonna model it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom