POTW?

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
Hello and good day!

So its been awhile since the last POTW by any chance is there one or a couple POTW we could get for the lack of pictures? please and thank you.

๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŽˆ Advanced
Best answers
The ESF Team is playing the same move as electric cars... They're slowly fading away so that you don't notice they are no more.
Soon they will cease to exist and you won't even remember that they once were part of our society.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
The ESF Team is playing the same move as electric cars... They're slowly fading away so that you don't notice they are no more.
Soon they will cease to exist and you won't even remember that they once were part of our society.
BUT BUT BUT I NEED MY FIX!!!

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Theres still an ESF team?

ESF Old Timer
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
Theres still an ESF team?
Yes there is still a ESF Team.
Its true that there was no new pictures since weeks ago.
That means that the same picture was re-chosen as a picture of the week.
But we might have something comming soon.
So be patients a bit more.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
There is no ESF team.
There is no cake.
The landing on the moon was faked.
Hitler was a lie.

Super Cool Wicked Guy
๐ŸŒ  Staff
Best answers
WHAT ??!! no cake...daaumm...had no cake for over a year now and you're telling me there isn't even cake...CAAAAKKKEEE !
As a side note...atm we're most of the time working on animations(dt, masta) and fixing graphical glitches(me), aswell as working on FX(dalte) and other stuff. So in short it's nothing wich is visible in a screenshot.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
aswell as working on FX(dalte)
That should be pretty vissible i think lol.
Not that i really care that there is no potw but
FX not being visible is a LIE ! i think.

but uhm ryokeen, weren't you about to show us some video about that weather stuff?
Rain effect i believe.

Super Cool Wicked Guy
๐ŸŒ  Staff
Best answers
FX is visible...fixed fx with just minor color adjustuments...not so much.
About the video, still planned, just don't have that much time atm(school stuff -.-) , to finish it

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ‚ Regular
Best answers
Can you show us any other stuff instead of ingame pictures? It would be interesting to see like a scrap book of some sort containing old models, future map designs, model graphs, designs that didn't quite make the cut, bring us the archives! lol

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Can you show us any other stuff instead of ingame pictures? It would be interesting to see like a scrap book of some sort containing old models, future map designs, model graphs, designs that didn't quite make the cut, bring us the archives! lol
Do you want to terrorize the fanbase? They'll think that's what they are actually working on and they'll lose their minds :p

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Do you want to terrorize the fanbase? They'll think that's what they are actually working on and they'll lose their minds :p
They won't, i got a little faith in the community that they won't think that lol.
It's just the amount of work it takes to make something like that.

And dw ryokeen, most of us understand that you still got a real life :p

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
You know instead of a picture of the week you should just release slight variations of unusable codes for the game. That'll give people what they want, not that.. anyone really knows what they want here. Except Dalte. He's known since time before time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom